Wow, I got so lucky with Nemesis' bloodweb

I have NEVER gotten this lucky when leveling a character. I leveled Nemesis to level 50 and I got tier three:

All Nemesis' perks

BBQ

Pop

Ruin

Devour

Nurse's calling

Surveillance

Bloodwarden

MYC.


I wish you all as lucky bloodwebs that I got blessed with. Have fun everyone!

Comments

  • And bloodweb loves giving me Sole Survivor for some reason…

  • Congratz! Sometimes, the Entity is just generous... for its own agenda...

  • @GannTM said:

    And bloodweb loves giving me Sole Survivor for some reason…

    Sounds familiar! :D

    @Bwsted said:

    Congratz! Sometimes, the Entity is just generous... for its own agenda...

    Yeah, usually Entity is just a #########.

    Once in three years luck!

  • I was getting triggered, but I got Corrupt at the second to last level.

    Nemesis:

    Corrupt

    Lethal

    Eruption

    Monitor & Abuse (idk if this is good on him)

    I have a pretty good build, I guess

  • @TheGorgon said:

    I was getting triggered, but I got Corrupt at the second to last level.

    Nemesis:

    Corrupt

    Lethal

    Eruption

    Monitor & Abuse (idk if this is good on him)

    I have a pretty good build, I guess

    That sounds like an okay build! :)

  • Me too. BBQ was my level two perk.