Nemesis' Zombies
Hi Yall.
Nemesis is getting a lot of attention at the moment. He's great, I'm sure. What about his zombies?
Do they have lore? Do they have names? Just who were they before they got infected and wandered into the entity's realm?
Maybe the community should vote on names for them. What do you guys think?
Comments
The female is officially called Misty and I call the male Rob (Zombie)
'Officially' is pretty brazen to say. Do you have a source?
As far as I know, that's a fan nickname based off of her attire.
Bob and Bob. Yes the lady zombie's name is Bob. It's a family name.
I caleld the zombies, ed and eddy, also when is the chapter gonna come out?
In a game where Ghostface is Ghostface but isnt Ghostface?
Anything in the entitys realm is subject to the alternative reality shenanigans that we have but she is dressed exactly as Misty and looks exactly as Misty. Has BHVR come out with a statement about a DLC thats not yet released? No. Does that change the fact that its Misty? No...
https://residentevilfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Samantha_Chambers
https://deadbydaylight.com/en has a timer.
Maurice was voted on wasn't he? If Misty is becoming established at this stage, I reckon it will be Misty.
Would you be willing to settle for Bob and Bobert (never specify which is which when someone asks)
They are Eduardo Ernesto Emilio Elias Enrique Enrique Esteban Elonzo Elegante VIII and Ann Smith.
I call the first Zombo and the other ZomboCom
I just refreshed and saw twitter change, I'll chek it out, but thank you nonetheless
Hmmmm....these terms are acceptable.
Okay, so AFAIK
The female zombie is one of the zombies that did appear in RE2 and also was used as an artwork in press (I vividly remember her in one of PS1 magazines) Dunno her name, though.
Some pic of her original and remake form:
The male zombie is the FIRST zombie you encounter in Resident Evil 1, funnily enough, on Wiki it has this article about him: