Should Trapper keep the current chase theme if he ever gets reworked?
Should Trapper keep the current "generic" theme or should he get a new one if he ever gets reworked?
Should Trapper keep the current "generic" theme or should he get a new one if he ever gets reworked?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What if he keeps the generic theme and everyone else gets their own theme?
Then it can be his theme.
Probably. But I won't be surprised if they made one anyways.
Honestly thought they were gonna keep the general chase themes for the 3 originals, then Hillbilly got his own..
I really hope Trapper keeps the OG chase themes, but he's probably gonna get his own at some point
Nah he needs his own. He is the mascot after all and he has some potential for a unique theme
Since he’s a blacksmith they could use anvils as the percussion for his theme
I hope so.
We have like 6 (?) non-specific themes now. There are still quite a few killers that have alternating themes (even alternating within a single trial). I feel like, although similar, they could tie all 6 of those to specific killer in lieu of giving each their own themes.
I think so, he's the poster boy and the first killer so I'd prefer if the original chase music is stays on him.
I just want this to play every time someone steps into a trap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JIYes current default theme should stick with him. But everyone else needs a new theme and chase.
If anyone is gonna keep the og music... it's gonna be him. (but I do hope they tweek it a bit just to give it some unique flair to him)
I think so. He's the most generically themed of the killers, and it'd be a real shame for the default chase music to disappear entirely.
ok but...what if this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSHXGM7kgEwas pig's chase music?
or you know... heavilly inspired by it.
Honestly, I thought the default chase themes should be for the original 3 killers. Then they gave Billy one, which I'm not really a fan of.
I feel this one should be for Trapper:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9srEt-OxYs&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=2This one for Wraith, you can feel the beat as clear as his foot step animation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud_HZTYTbok&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJ&index=4This one for Billy, you can hear the wood sawing sound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62toM4xo0K0&list=PL2g_QKa0jQvq6f6stneKVL49MnYd8ZTvJAny chase theme that isn't "Here comes The Trapper" should be instantly rejected
Here comes The Trapper...
Trapper represents Dead by Daylight's original premise so the OG chase themes will fit him perfectly