Does Blight have an add on that gives him zero TR the whole match?

I know he has one when he rushes but I just had a match where he had zero TR when no rushing in chase. No music anytime no chase music either.

Comments

  • No killer has such a thing. What were the add-ons being used by that Blight? It could be a bug, or a cheat.

  • Sorry bro, Blight just had a better gaming chair.

  • I tHiNk We’Ve DoNe A pReTtY gOoD jOb So FaR.

  • Is it possible he was using a stealth build?

    I like to use a stealth build on blight sometimes.

    Vigos Journal, Trail of Torment, Dark Devotion, Death bound, Tinkerer

    You can end up spending a LOT of the match undetectable, so it's possible you just never encountered him when he wasn't.

  • Should have played better, forehead.

  • he has an addon that removes his terror radius while rushing and could absolutely see a bug happening where it just forgets to bring it back.

  • That blight just had the better gaming chair and outplayed you

  • He has a higher mmr that's all

  • Possibly very expensive gaming chair had been used that match

  • Vigo's Notes causes him to not have a terror radius when he's rushing. Would you happen to know his perks as well?

    He could be doing a tinker refresh combo or have the alchemist's ring in addition so he can keep his terror radius hidden for a good while.

  • @skylerbound said:

    I know he has one when he rushes but I just had a match where he had zero TR when no rushing in chase. No music anytime no chase music either.

    He has an add-on that disables TR during a rush.

    However, I've encountered a bug similar to this but I was against a Deathslinger.

  • Had that happen recently going up against an Oni. Kind of sucked in that it's hard to tell if they left you in chase, but then boom there he is again.

    That said, it could be fun if we got used to it to go against killers without chase music.