What If We All...

Bring Distortion tomorrow so that anyone that uses Lethal Pursuer wasted the perk slot.

Comments

  • No. Object of Obsession instead.

  • No happening. It's a terrible perk.

  • Reverse Uno card, doesn't bring Lethal Pursuer to make survivors waste a perk slot.

  • "We do a little trolling." - OP

  • @Mr_K said:

    Reverse Uno card, doesn't bring Lethal Pursuer to make survivors waste a perk slot.

    Maybe that's my plan all along...😈

  • I got it in time x3

    I can't wait for tomorrow ~

  • I was thinkin this as well. The amount of people that will be using Lethal Pursuer will be high, at least I think so at the very beginning of the release.

  • @Volcz said:

    I was thinkin this as well. The amount of people that will be using Lethal Pursuer will be high, at least I think so at the very beginning of the release.

    Definitely and imagine being the killer and everyone just gets the mindset of it being garbage.

  • With how survivors tend to spawn together one random solo not taking it will ruin your plans

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    With how survivors tend to spawn together one random solo not taking it will ruin your plans

    But if everyone does it...

  • Ill be doing this. xD

    @Gnarly said:

    Bring Distortion tomorrow so that anyone that uses Lethal Pursuer wasted the perk slot.

    @SalmonDean said:

    If Lethal Pursuer + Corrupt Intervention becomes as popular as I think it’ll be, I won’t be surprised if we see an increase in Object of Obsession and Distortion.


    LOL Thanks. imma do this now. LOL :P

  • You say this like you think I'll put bps into other killers before unlocking all 9 perks...


    I'm getting my adept nemesis and taking it out mate... couldn't care less if I see you or not.