Share Your Best Screenshots!
We all have good adventure memories. And sometimes with screenshots, we are picturing and keeping them. Why not we sharing with each other? Lets go.
Tagged:
Trusted
We all have good adventure memories. And sometimes with screenshots, we are picturing and keeping them. Why not we sharing with each other? Lets go.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
v o i d
Wow. Was it glitch
:)
...
Oh no
Laurie - Me :)
Trapper - My gf <3
Wig Snatched
5th member of the Legion
If I can recall it was a basement glitch that sent your character to the void lmao
Oh yes.
Yeah whatever happened here
A wild Meg
Mikey stopped mid game to prop up the bar.
Cheater who hooked Steve in the middle of nowhere today.
My first fully decorated Christmas Tree. Courtesy of Mad Grit. Also if I remember correctly I didn't use my gun at all.
(as you can see, there was no Blood Warden involved)
(nice.)
(dunno if they fixed that yet, but i really want a cosmetic to look like that now!)
(i absolutely 100% did not meet one of my friends this match)
Feng & Myers. Best couple ever.
Thats what I call reverse Deep[Censored]
..
Holding the sun.
Back when that one bug made killers stand up weird when falling
Stalky Girls
Let's appreciate how beautiful Zarina and Élodie are <3
-----
Let's appreciate how gorgeous the reworked maps are <3
-----
Let's appreciate how funny some DBD bugs are <3
I love this broken mess of a game.
This Ash picture is gold.
Laurie isn't doing a good job at hiding.
GOD i love this #########!
Someone summoned a demon.
I really like when I give Killers my items and they appreciate it like the Pig here.
When she refuses to stop
Me and Onryo were too stunned to speak (she joined me 2s later xD )
Michael got stuck in grabbing animation, poor Mikey
I missed a hook just a TINY bit
My first Space Billy success <3