if you could choose a survivor and killer perks to be part of your base kit which would you choose ?

For survivor : adrenaline

For killer : blood warden

Comments

  • For survivor: WGLF

    For Killer: BBQ & Chill


    And now i do not need put perk for bonus BPs. I really hate that use this both perks but i have to use because of BP.

  • Shadowborn for killer

    I can't tell what I want for survivor. 4 perk slots on survivor seem fine to me.

  • Survivor: Borrowed Time.

    Killer: Lethal Pursuer. Just so it doesn't feel like you've spent a perk slot for 7 seconds. Even though I think it'll be pretty useful.

  • Killer: Shadowborn

    Survivor: Self Care

  • @Northener1907 said:

    For survivor: WGLF

    For Killer: BBQ & Chill

    And now i do not need put perk for bonus BPs. I really hate that use this both perks but i have to use because of BP.

    THIS. Agreed lol


    If I wanted to be unfair though:

    Survivor: Decisive Strike

    Killer: Pop Goes the Weasel

  • Survivor: Either bond or kindred

    Killer: BBQ, Old Ruin, or Bitter murmur

  • Survivor: WGLF

    Killer: BBQ

  • Survivor: Bond

    Killer: Ask me after I've played killer more

  • Survivor: DS, I need built-in anti-tunnel without using a perk slot.

    Killer: Shadowborn. I shouldn't need a perk slot for this sheez.

  • Survivor: Self Care

    Killer: BBQ

  • Most posts here are saying crutch crap that would be crazy bad for the game health. So heres a more passive idea

    Survivor: kindred

    Serious solo Q buff

    Killer: predator

    The scratch marks are very awkward at times, leading you in the wrong direction

  • @Northener1907 said:

    For survivor: WGLF

    For Killer: BBQ & Chill

    And now i do not need put perk for bonus BPs. I really hate that use this both perks but i have to use because of BP.

    I do like your list, but for the sake of something different I'll pick something else.

    Killer: Whispers.

    Survivor: Kindred.

  • Killer: Corrupt

    Survivor spawn shouldnt be a deciding factor in a match

    Survivor: Windows of oppurtunity

    Most survivor dont know tiles and maps. Maybe they learn to loop with it.