So I played Twins for the first time since the nerf...

And oh my gosh they feel SO horrible to play. I may have 4ked at 4 gens but it was not a fun match in the slightest because of how much playing this killer made me feel awful.

The 5-second cooldown after landing an attack from Victor was terrible because of how much time survivors had to kick me. It wasn't right and should have never been added to the Twins’ kit. Also, for some reason the animations that they do felt super janky and it literally gave me motion sickness. I’m not even joking when I say that my head was hurting and my stomach was aching. The transitioning between Charlotte and Victor was awful and controlling Victor was a mess.

I could get into how buggy they are but let me just cut to the chase that the Twins are in massive need of a change in gameplay and QoL. It’s kind of a shame they’re in this state because they have a pretty cool design and interesting lore. I hate to see any killer like this (unless it was Hag) so please fix them and make them not feel like ######### to play anymore. Not sure if others also feel this way as well but I know I certainly did.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I absolutely HATE this recent thread of BHVR of making killers less fun to play instead of actually balancing them while mainting the enjoyment factor. Nurse, Billy, PH, Twins and Freddy were all victims of that.

    Exactly. Especially Billy because he was and still is one of the most balanced killers and look what they did to him.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I absolutely HATE this recent thread of BHVR of making killers less fun to play instead of actually balancing them while mainting the enjoyment factor. Nurse, Billy, PH, Twins and Freddy were all victims of that.

    flat number change nerfs are always unfun unless the killer/perk is beyond busted.

    nerfs just make people unhappy, even if they're deserved (and really, the only ones on that list deserving of a slight nerf was Nurse). compensation buffs make people a little happier.

  • God as if people needed more reasons to hate Twins overall, honestly do they have play-testers whatsoever?

  • @TheArbiter said:

    God as if people needed more reasons to hate Twins overall, honestly do they have play-testers whatsoever?

    Probably not judging by how much of a mess the Twins are right now and they just don’t seem to care.

  • And that is one of the countless reasons why I haven't played the Twins since I got their adept.

  • I never hear anything good about the twins honest to God no one likes playing as or against them

  • The first time I played twins since their nerf, the first time I switched to Victor my camera messed up so I was locked into Victor forever, during his idol animations. And literally the only options I had were let the match play out, or dc. I have another discussion with the video of what it looked like. Really killed the mood for me and made me not want to play.

    Very next game I wasn't even able to switch to Victor. I was stuck playing as Charlotte the entire time.

  • @GannTM said:

    And oh my gosh they feel SO horrible to play. I may have 4ked at 4 gens but it was not a fun match in the slightest because of how much playing this killer made me feel awful.

    The 5-second cooldown after landing an attack from Victor was terrible because of how much time survivors had to kick me. It wasn't right and should have never been added to the Twins’ kit. Also, for some reason the animations that they do felt super janky and it literally gave me motion sickness. I’m not even joking when I say that my head was hurting and my stomach was aching. The transitioning between Charlotte and Victor was awful and controlling Victor was a mess.

    I could get into how buggy they are but let me just cut to the chase that the Twins are in massive need of a change in gameplay and QoL. It’s kind of a shame they’re in this state because they have a pretty cool design and interesting lore. I hate to see any killer like this (unless it was Hag) so please fix them and make them not feel like ######### to play anymore. Not sure if others also feel this way as well but I know I certainly did.

    I actually don’t find it that impactful to be honest. If survivors were already paired up before this change, Victor is getting crushed anyway. The Twins are still really strong IMHO.

  • @Midori_21 said:

    The first time I played twins since their nerf, the first time I switched to Victor my camera messed up so I was locked into Victor forever, during his idol animations. And literally the only options I had were let the match play out, or dc. I have another discussion with the video of what it looked like. Really killed the mood for me and made me not want to play.

    Very next game I wasn't even able to switch to Victor. I was stuck playing as Charlotte the entire time.

    This just reminds me of an old experience with Plague. Was pallet stunned early in the match, and was locked in a T pose for the remainder of it. Would have been amusing, if the survivors weren't the standard toxic garbage and spent a half hour tea bagging.

  • It would have been worth it if in exchange we could have gotten the ability to remain in victors POV while attached to a survivor 😔

  • My only issues with twins right now is how janky their switching power is in some parts of the map. I realize you can't do it close to objectives but it's very awkward in a lot of areas.

    I'm actually ok with the stun time. Survivors have a really hard time kicking victor anyway so it kind of evens out.