This is just tragic
Solo game, I was so close to 32k :(
Anyway nerf Pig
Solo game, I was so close to 32k :(
Anyway nerf Pig
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson here is Never Try
PFG?
a tag me + my bf use, he thinks it means Pride Flag Gang, i'm convinced it's Pretty Freaking Gay
Isn't it bannable to mess with the perk pictures and stuff I heard it was. Also yes Pig teleporting through portals is so OP needs a nerf say this week?
it's a do it at your own risk type thing
they won't actively ban but also won't help if eac decides it'll have a fit one day
no.
if this demogorgon almost 32k BP escape game has proven one thing, its that we need to nerf pig.
EXACTLY!!
finally someone who sees sense
I agree, the fact that she stole those 275 points... disgusting. She doesn't need a nerf, she needs to be GUTTED.
I agree, Pig's ability to shred is very gross and needs to be gutted. And don't get me started on the Rat Liver addon that makes it even more powerful. No point in ambushing and crouching when you can go into portals and use shred smh
yep she is too op with her portals