Where is it?
How do we still not have a dressing room in the cosmetic shop yet?
I want to see how certain pieces from different skins look if they were combined, but having to own a piece prior to matching it is rather absurd.
How do we still not have a dressing room in the cosmetic shop yet?
I want to see how certain pieces from different skins look if they were combined, but having to own a piece prior to matching it is rather absurd.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. It should be possible to mix&match in the Store to see how certain Pieces work together.
Also, there should be a first person view for Killers, since this is what most of the Killers will see the majority of the time. E.g. Onis weapon with the face attached, it looks cool, but not everyone wants to look into nostrils the whole game and so they see it before purchasing.
It is very long overdue..
But nah we'd rather they change the animations/faces/hud lol
Yes i agreeeeee!
I'm quite happy they do the remodel.
I'm happy for certain characters. I'm just saying that we didn't ask for any of those changes but the store mix and match within the store is something we've been asking for, for a very long time
I'd be pretty certain it's not that difficult either.
It's not because you don't ask for it that it doesn't happen. But the thing in the shop is so needed! I hope it'll happen soon.
Yes they should let you mix and match before buying stuff, the amount of times i get stuff thinking they will go together and they look awful...
Same! I still remember times when I purchased certain cosmetics thinking they'd be good together, but they looked so bad when I attached them together.