Ugh... if I’m downed with No Mither, please keep doing gens.

Ok, fine. If you’re already basically right there and the killer is distracted, go for it. Revive me.

But it’s such a complete waste of time when I’ve had the opportunity to crawl away because the killer hesitated for 2 or 3 seconds, and can no longer discern where the hell I went, and somebody (sometimes even 2) from the opposite end of the map get off their gen(s) to run all the way over to me. This is especially annoying when the entire reason I’m downed at the opposite end of the map is because I intentionally lead the killer that far away so that YOU can do the damn gens without interference.

“bUt MeR pOiNtS!!!”

Yeah well doing the objective gets you points too. So stop being stupid. If I’m hooked fine. But don’t run the length of the River Nile for a survivor that you clearly know can get themselves up.

Comments

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Ok, fine. If you’re already basically right there and the killer is distracted, go for it. Revive me.

    But it’s such a complete waste of time when I’ve had the opportunity to crawl away because the killer hesitated for 2 or 3 seconds, and can no longer discern where the hell I went, and somebody (sometimes even 2) from the opposite end of the map get off their gen(s) to run all the way over to me. This is especially annoying when the entire reason I’m downed at the opposite end of the map is because I intentionally lead the killer that far away so that YOU can do the damn gens without interference.

    “bUt MeR pOiNtS!!!”

    Yeah well doing the objective gets you points too. So stop being stupid. If I’m hooked fine. But don’t run the length of the River Nile for a survivor that you clearly know can get themselves up.

    Welcome to solo queue, how may I serve you? Here's our menu for today:

    • Multiple survivors saving your when you have Kindred
    • Teammates farming you without Borrowed Time
    • Last survivor camping the exit gate and not letting you escape through the hatch before EGC expires
    • Survivors staying at 0% recovery while dying

    Which do you prefer?


    On a serious note, that's why I play killer because solo queue is literally painstaking sometimes.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/256737/ugh-if-i-m-downed-with-no-mither-please-keep-doing-gens

    Welcome to solo queue, how may I serve you? Here's our menu for today:

    • Multiple survivors saving your when you have Kindred
    • Teammates farming you without Borrowed Time
    • Last survivor camping the exit gate and not letting you escape through the hatch before EGC expires
    • Survivors staying at 0% recovery while dying

    Which do you prefer?

    On a serious note, that's why I play killer because solo queue is literally painstaking sometimes.

    I’ll take the all inclusive meal deal thanks 🤣

  • A lot of people don't know what no mither does besides hue hue perma injured I've went against plenty of killers who think slugging me is fine when I'm a no mither lol

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    A lot of people don't know what no mither does besides hue hue perma injured I've went against plenty of killers who think slugging me is fine when I'm a no mither lol

    I rarely ever get that.

    But what I do get semi regularly is killers I guess are either panicked or momentarily distracted, realise their mistake after 2 to 5 seconds to return for me, but it’s already too late, I’ve already crawled sufficiently far away to be difficult to hear or track.

    And then a lot of the time I guess they panic again and don’t spend too much time looking for me because now 1 or 2 gens have just popped.

    Most of the time I’m picked up straight away is usually an instance that I wanted that to occur to stop the killer harassing someone else.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You'd be surprised how many survivors don't know what perks do. It seems most of them just read the 10 meta ones and don't even care about the rest.

    Yeah... well... it’s very frustrating

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Ok, fine. If you’re already basically right there and the killer is distracted, go for it. Revive me.

    But it’s such a complete waste of time when I’ve had the opportunity to crawl away because the killer hesitated for 2 or 3 seconds, and can no longer discern where the hell I went, and somebody (sometimes even 2) from the opposite end of the map get off their gen(s) to run all the way over to me. This is especially annoying when the entire reason I’m downed at the opposite end of the map is because I intentionally lead the killer that far away so that YOU can do the damn gens without interference.

    “bUt MeR pOiNtS!!!”

    Yeah well doing the objective gets you points too. So stop being stupid. If I’m hooked fine. But don’t run the length of the River Nile for a survivor that you clearly know can get themselves up.

    Some survivors just aren't that bright.

    II even had survivors who, believe it or not, saw that I'm injured at the start and tried to heal me.

    And these were red ranks, like take a look at the survivors icons and you see I'm in the broken state.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/256737/ugh-if-i-m-downed-with-no-mither-please-keep-doing-gens

    Some survivors just aren't that bright.

    II even had survivors who, believe it or not, saw that I'm injured at the start and tried to heal me.

    And these were red ranks, like take a look at the survivors icons and you see I'm in the broken state.

    I’ve experienced that too. It blows my mind.

  • It's even worse when they won't work on a generator because they're following you around trying to heal you

  • @Jacoby2041 said:

    It's even worse when they won't work on a generator because they're following you around trying to heal you

    Yup have had that too.

    You start together with them, they can see you're already injured and can see the broken status effect at the survivor icon.

    Yet they immediately try to heal you 🤷‍♂️

    So you show them that it is impossible and you move on to work on the gen.

    They come stand behind you t-bagging because they want to heal you.

    Like how many signs do you need to see that you can't heal me for freak sakes?

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/256737/ugh-if-i-m-downed-with-no-mither-please-keep-doing-gens

    Welcome to solo queue, how may I serve you? Here's our menu for today:

    • Multiple survivors saving your when you have Kindred
    • Teammates farming you without Borrowed Time
    • Last survivor camping the exit gate and not letting you escape through the hatch before EGC expires
    • Survivors staying at 0% recovery while dying

    Which do you prefer?

    On a serious note, that's why I play killer because solo queue is literally painstaking sometimes.

    I'll take 4x going to second stage while having Kindred equipped.

  • @SalmonDean said:

    I think there’s still an alarming amount of people that don’t look at their or others survivor status. I’ve watched streamers who are injured get downed and be surprised and say stuff like “was I exposed?” And it’s like 👀 no bish, you were injured?!

    I was also using Second Wind a few months back and the amount of survivors I’d have stood next to me at a generator waving their arms as they wanted to heal me was ridiculous. I was already healing. Just get back on the gen.

    Weird, you don't even need to look the status icon to know you're injured...

  • You make a lot of threads telling people how to play the game, just let them play how they want, losing isn't a big deal.

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2266463#Comment_2266463

    I'll take 4x going to second stage while having Kindred equipped.

    I'd like extra salt with my order. 😝

    Yeah, that really aggravates me, which is why I play more killer than solo queue survivor. Avoid all of that.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2266931#Comment_2266931

    I'd like extra salt with my order. 😝

    Yeah, that really aggravates me, which is why I play more killer than solo queue survivor. Avoid all of that.

    Yeah, as Killer I usually get annoyed when bugs c**k my gameplay. And Iron Will/Dead Hard is quite annoying as well, people like to stick onto your camera when you try to mindgame which is disorientating, but I started to use Shadowborn, it helps.

    As solo Survivor, everything annoys me and for some reason I still play it.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Ok, fine. If you’re already basically right there and the killer is distracted, go for it. Revive me.

    But it’s such a complete waste of time when I’ve had the opportunity to crawl away because the killer hesitated for 2 or 3 seconds, and can no longer discern where the hell I went, and somebody (sometimes even 2) from the opposite end of the map get off their gen(s) to run all the way over to me. This is especially annoying when the entire reason I’m downed at the opposite end of the map is because I intentionally lead the killer that far away so that YOU can do the damn gens without interference.

    “bUt MeR pOiNtS!!!”

    Yeah well doing the objective gets you points too. So stop being stupid. If I’m hooked fine. But don’t run the length of the River Nile for a survivor that you clearly know can get themselves up.

    Fr tho, only thing I can hope for is they simply didn't know about the effect.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/256737/ugh-if-i-m-downed-with-no-mither-please-keep-doing-gens

    Welcome to solo queue, how may I serve you? Here's our menu for today:

    • Multiple survivors saving your when you have Kindred
    • Teammates farming you without Borrowed Time
    • Last survivor camping the exit gate and not letting you escape through the hatch before EGC expires
    • Survivors staying at 0% recovery while dying

    Which do you prefer?

    On a serious note, that's why I play killer because solo queue is literally painstaking sometimes.

    Pretty much why I run Windows of Opportunity and Kindred exclusively nowadays. Sometimes Kindred helps.

    Sucks having to waste half my build on perks that are free info for swf, meanwhile they can have more info than any perk could ever give me aswell as room for 4 meta perks or whatever they want. Still waiting on those solo buffs bhvr.

  • @NMCKE You forgot the Alph Chad looping around the hooked survivor to get the full benefit of the victim's kindred.

  • @lagosta said:

    @NMCKE You forgot the Alph Chad looping around the hooked survivor to get the full benefit of the victim's kindred.

    And another forgotten one: “this gen needs to be finished, but I’m gonna keep the killer chasing me nearby instead leading them away. I’m a special survivor. I help the team.”

  • A lot of people just don't pay attention which leads to this kind of behavior, especially in solo queue. Unfortunately, you will nearly always be paired up with these people.

  • @lagosta said:

    @NMCKE You forgot the Alph Chad looping around the hooked survivor to get the full benefit of the victim's kindred.

    Oh my gosh, I actually just laugh when a survivor does that when I'm hooked. 😝

  • Get the same feels whith camaraderie it has potential to foil campers if survivors stay on gens and use every second possible out of that 30 sec pause. But no let's just see camaraderie activate then farm me infrot of the killer 2 sec after my team let me hit the struggle phase effectively wasting my perk slot. Tnx team..

  • Yes, I'm using We'll Make It. No, you don't need to self care. Stop running, meg.


  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    A lot of people don't know what no mither does besides hue hue perma injured I've went against plenty of killers who think slugging me is fine when I'm a no mither lol

    Sometimes they slug you because of No Mither. It's just entertaining to watch. No Mither gamers are a riot (and I'll be nice to any Davids I see running it in case they're trying to get the adept.)