You are having problems with double pallets?
Get on my level :D
Get on my level :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ohhhh baby! A TRIPLE!
I always see double pallet spawns on bahdam for some reason
Luckily you’re Booba.
*chough* *chough* The Game *chough*
Luckily my survivors were complete potatoes, except for the bill, he was a beast of a survivor. good boy got the hatch :D
Hey, The Game plays in its own league ;)
Double pallets are ok, but triple? That sounds a little rough.
I wish I still had the screen shot but at least it wasn't a triple pallet with the third linked pallet being shack with the link being the open window wall like I have had spawn.
That would be almost impossible to deal with.
For the survivors. That typically means there are like no pallets anywhere else.
Laughs in Nurse main*
Not fair. There is nothing that a Nurse main cannot deal with.
Hawkins, Lerys, bugs, blink deadzones, and being outskilled disagree with you
Even with all of that you're probably going to kill everyone.
Me? Yes.
Most other Nurses? No.
I’ve been seeing more of that recently. “Game is killer-sided” 😂