Just for fun: 3 Teachables + A Generic Perk.

If you HAD to stick with a characters 3 teachable perks, and were restricted to using only one of the generic perks as your fourth, which survivor or killer would you pick, and what would your fourth perk be?

In case anyone needs reminding, the generic survivor perks are;

Dark sense

Déjà Vu

Hope

Kindred 

Lightweight 

No One Left Behind

Plunder’s Instinct 

Premonition 

Resilience 

Slippery Meat

Small Game

Spine Chill 

This Is Not Happening

We’ll Make It


And the killer generic perks are;

Bitter murmur 

Deerstalker 

Distressing 

Hex: No One Escapes Death

Hex: Thrill of The Hunt

Insidious 

Iron Grasp

Monstrous Shrine

Sloppy Butcher

Spies From The Shadows

Unrelenting 

Whispers


For example, i’d go with Felix because I will never have trouble finding gens. Built To Last + Desperate Measures + Med Kit can be just as good, if not better than Claudette’s med kit focused loadout. And i’d use either Dark Sense for info during Visionary’s cool down, or No One Left Behind so that if a clutch save during EGC was necessary, this plus Desperate Measures means super fast unhooks.

Comments

  • Meg, her perks so good. + Spine Chill (I am already using this perk, so i will continue to use.)

    Freddy, i can not leave my boi. + Sloppy Butcher (Not best perk but i will go for that on this list.)

  • Nancy with light weight, to make scratch mark hikes easier.

    Hag with Thrill, mega totem build.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Meg, her perks so good. + Spine Chill (I am already using this perk, so i will continue to use.)

    Freddy, i can not leave my boi. + Sloppy Butcher (Not best perk but i will go for that on this list.)

    I will do the same choice for Survivor. Meg, and Spine Chill. (But I hesitated a lot with Resilience.)

    For Killer, Oni. I can't leave my boy neither, we understand each other on this one too! And Sloppy as well.

  • Meg with Resilience so I can stay injured and eventually use Adrenaline.

    Plague with Deerstalker so I can snowball with Corrupt Purge and Infectious Fright without losing the survivors.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2265098#Comment_2265098

    I will do the same choice for Survivor. Meg, and Spine Chill. (But I hesitated a lot with Resilience.)

    For Killer, Oni. I can't leave my boy neither, we understand each other on this one too! And Sloppy as well.

    Sloppy is good choice for Oni actually, you can use it in normal times too. I liked Oni, i am playing with him sometimes because he is like kinda Old Billy.

  • Totally Meg perks with Kindred, to replace my beloved Bond.

    Then Bubba perks for those tasty bloodpoints, with Sloppy to slow things down just a bit.

  • I’d pick Tapp for detectives hunch and stake out with the generic perk being kindred

    For killer I’d pick clown with the generic perk being Sloppy

  • Nemesis' perks and I believe sloppy butcher to make me feel more unstoppable haha

  • Spine chill is the obvious choice for generic perk and for teachabels I'd say either bill or meg

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Survivor would be Kate because I love Windows of Opportunity and I'm already a Kate main. I'd put Kindred.

    Killer would be Huntress because she's already my main killer and I don't really need perks on her, so her 3 horrible teachables wouldn't make a difference. 4th slot would be Whispers.

    Whispers is an interesting choice. Almost every huntress I see runs bitter murmur to snipe survivors after finishing gens.

  • Zarina (my main) and Light Weight to help with Off the Record.

    Twins (I know most of their perks are mediocre but I can't leave my main) and Sloppy Butcher so Victor can easily track injured survivors.

  • Jeff with Kindred or We'll Make It to work with Aftercare. Honestly the basegame perks don't work too well with Jeff's set, but this isn't too bad because his perks aren't that bad on their own.

    Legion with Spies From The Shadows to help tracking during Feral Frenzy and also outside of Feral Frenzy. Whispers can also work.

  • Nea and built to last.


    What can I say? I love my flashlights.

  • Yun-Jin with Spine Chill (its just a generally useful perk that doesn't really have weaknesses or counterplay).

    Smash Hit is one of the best exhaustion perks and Fast Track is essentially the solo queue version of Prove Thyself. Self Preservation is alright but pretty average. It helps a bit with anti-tunnel because you get to disappear if someone takes a protection hit for you.

    Overall just a nice balance of chase potential and utility.

  • For survivor, I would choose Dwight because of the intel Bond can give me, the passive bonuses I can easily buff my other survivors and the healthy BP from Prove Thyself is a nice bonus. I'd be happy with that. And I would actually choose Lightweight, as that seems to work pretty well for me in losing killers and keeping distance.

    For killer I like the idea of Bubba, as all three of his perks are both aggressive and good for surveillance, with again the BP from BBQ as a nice addition. I'd add Sloppy Butcher for extra pain with Franklin's Demise.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Dwight plus Kindred. Plague plus Whispers.

  • Claudette with No One Left Behind.

    Wraith with Sloppy.

  • I'd go Michael with his teachables and Sloppy

    Felix with Deja Vu (for when Visionary is on cooldown)

  • You forgot a perk to round out any killer build

    (noed)

  • @CoalTower said:

    Nea and built to last.

    What can I say? I love my flashlights.

    Built To Last isn’t one of the generic perks.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    You forgot a perk to round out any killer build

    (noed)

    Oops. I did too.

  • Oh I forgot it had to be generic. In that case, kindred.

  • Probably Nurse with Sloppy or Whispers.

  • David’s a pretty easy and obvious one. I couldn’t imagine anybody not using Resilience out of the generic perks.