Well, i am boy and i am hetero. So i really do not care about Felix. But even me, i wanna see shirtless Myers. That is one of the DbD dream, do you understand? :(
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Type #ShirlessFelix if you agreee
Shirtless oni would be better, atleast we get Trapper nipple reveal soon.
Yesss! Spread the word!
#ShirtlessFelix
Oni would be nice aswell. All that power he has must come from a strong set of muscles ;)
buT WHat AboUT SHirtleEs cloWN!!
Get it? It's funny because he's fat haha ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Before Myers? Hell, no
and nipples
Sigh...
I think shirtless clown would be too much! I wouldn't be able to resist
Can't forget the nipples ๐คฃ
Come on you have to agree! Felix is *moans* delicious and we need to see more of what he's serving uppp ;)
yeeesssss
And pantless. And I underwearless. Let's just make a naked Felix skin
#NakedFelix
Just getting the mandatory clown comment out of the way
I say we make everyone shirtless
Don't forget the socks ;)
Why is everyone so thirsty
Nasty
I mean it is technically possible to play naked Felix in real matches,if you know you know
Oh, right. Can't have a straight Felix. That takes all the fun away
#AndSocklessToo
I'm not on PC anymore sadly. Also, I've seen that mod and it did him dirty
Yep. Forget new killers or survivors for next chapter.
Next chapter: The skin beneath (Features all shirtless cosmetics for all characters)
Myers can join the queue! Felix first!!
Aslong as we get Jeff shirtless I'll be fine with Felix.
We have it all planned, you'll get your shirtless Jeff don't worry!
I want:
Felix and Myers I can understand, but I don't know why anyone would want to see Wraith shirtless. lol
I don't know if the community is ready for the responsibility of a shirtless Felix. I think I should probably test it out first, see what happens.
Well, i am boy and i am hetero. So i really do not care about Felix. But even me, i wanna see shirtless Myers. That is one of the DbD dream, do you understand? :(
But Oni already have a Shirtless outfit ? One from a previous pass
WRAITH? But... Why lol
I don't know. Becasue he's tall and cute? I'm weird I know xd
Get your hands off him - _ - ๐
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1397658862430441474 For your Felix needs.
Everyone has their preferences ;)
Time for an afternoon kip...
Damnn JAKE ๐
Do me a favour and get a Felix one, for ya boi ;) xoxoxoxoxo
.......
How much do you want...?
I... I don't think that what Adam looks like under his clothes. But I hope he does tho
*GASP*
I love you ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฉ๐คฉ
But I refuse to believe he has a hairy body.... I can imagine him with clean smooth abs and chest ya kno
As long as they give him a hairy chest, Iโm ok with this.
To satisfy everyone, why not just make every killer and survivor shirtless?
Problem solved. Everyone's happy.
Exactly. Happy days