THE coolest killer in DBD - Round of 12
in Polls
ROUND OF 12 group 1/3
Who really is the coolest character in dbd? Not necessarily the strongest or most fun, but all things considered, who is best. All of these are previous group top 2 winners. Top 2 killers go through to the FINAL. Group decided via random generator. Voting closes Fri 8PM GMT
Comments
i didnt thought that doctor would come to the finals
He beat huntress by 1 vote lol.
To be perfectly honest I'm more surprised about Ghostface, what's cool about a man that actively hides while being an obsessive murderer? He's about as cool as Legion for me.
His power is cool and he's quite spooky. He's the only iconic movie villain to make it this far. Freddy, Bubba and Myers are all out
Boy is coming for your ass. A simple man with a chainsaw, thats how i imagine a classical killer. No tricks or subtleness
GHOSTFACE is the coolest killer in this game by a wide margin. Realistic, believable, simple and doesn't rely on magic. The Entity enhances his ability to one shot people, but doesn't have to give him magical abilities or a power tool to be lethal. And he looks creepy, scary and funny. He deserves to win.
Agree to disagree, I think realistic people are not cool when it comes to killers (note I said, cool, not scary. I'm scared of Bubba, but I don't think he's cool. I'm scared of Ghostface, but to me he's just a decently sized man with a knife and not cool. Doctor is a brutal man who seemingly mastered electricity, using electric bolts to kill people is cool)
I agree. I think it is very cool to electrocute people and to throw hatchets at them and to git 'em with a chainsaw. Its all cool, but I agree with you its not the most visually stunning killer to watch, but I definitely see him as the "coolest".
Why people haven’t voted Spirit is beyond me.
I'm a sucker for body horror, and the sheer disgust that Doctor instills is quite disturbing.
Spirit is probably my 2nd fav design in the game, but GF is cool with his sleek posture and ambush playstyle.
between a megalomaniac with a ######### up body & someone who reports their own kills, the latter feels more based
Doc and Spirit into the final.