A secret room in the Hawkins laboratory
Was it always there?
Was it always there?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
Yes, I believe it contains a clue as to where to find the golden toolbox on Hawkins.
Well, that is the electron configuration of gold.
I don't remember ever seeing that. I'll have to look for it the next time I get that map IF IT EVER ######### HAPPENS
I never realized this, what disturbing data, the Xenon and the electron configuration will be the clue to find the treasure?
"[Xe]" is just a short way of saying "up until here, this has the same electron configuration as Xenon". The full thing is the electron configuration of gold. I'm guessing the molecule corresponds to the actual map structure.
Most likely, if I get incredulous, the molecule could refer to Hawkins' map or that room contained something in some event.
Could also be a reference to the show. I don't remember something like this showing up, but then I quickly lost interest in it.
It's an area you can only get to by blinking. The wiki should have the details on the Hawkins Laboratory article.
Well if the EGC is what I think it is up there (the C is somewhat obscured) it probably means this secret room can only be opened during the End Game Collapse.
From the wiki:
Just to add to this:
During the EGC a box in the generator room will slowly open. This box contains the golden toolbox. This is what the clues were leading to.