Are we joking?
I'm not a very strong player ... I navigate between rank 2 and rank 5 playing 2 or 3 times a week. tonight I start dbd and read the news of the new matchmaking. 3 games in a row combined with ranks 19 and 20 ... impossible to play! people hiding in lockers who don't make generators ... people who don't save you from the hook ... honestly I prefer to play with the old matchmaking!
Comments
fourth game .... I was chasing the killer! he didn't want to hit me!
See the bright side,it's easier than ever to get adept achievements lol
Yeah, new mmr.
Does it look like I'm joking?
🤪
Thats what I thought.
I'm having the same issues with new MMR as I do with old MMR
I curb stomp the hell out of four toddlers who somehow managed to turn on a game of Dead by Daylight or I get curb stomped by Seal Team SWF
Like...I know rank isn't everything but these guys very CLEARLY do not belong against me and contrary to popular belief on the forum, getting to mash absolutely awful potatoes isn't all that much fun either.
I didn't even use the stupid Mori (I generally don't use Moris ever but I was trying to get that "You Yes You" archive challenge done so I had Furtive Chase on, what to me felt like a useless perk except for switching the obsession so I burned an offering I didn't care about as I expected to basically throw this match; though on the plus side I did get my challenge done so now I can take Furtive Chase off)
Exactly!
During the last MMR test there were several times that I was matched with killers in the purple and red ranks. They did not play as a killer of those ranks however. They played on a level more consistent with the skill my and the other survivors skill level our ranks being between 12 and 14.
I have yet to playa match during this test however it if it is like the last one it seems like it is working. Catching those who's have achieved ranks inconsistent with there skill level and properly matching killers and survivors together based on their actual skill level.
Im getting just nurse and spirit over and over its getting old fast
I am the first !!! but it is an unequal fight !!!
sorry!!! I posted the incorrect photo! the one where I have not deleted the names! I apologize!
the last test was good !!!! this I assure you not! we'll see tomorrow!