Same SWF 3 games in a row

I just played the same SWF 3 games in a row, exact same 4 people. They even recognized me and knew my perks....SBMM is great

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Dodge their lobby then?

    yeah i was abou to say, or atleast change up ur build a bit

  • I've ran into this problem without mmr. Thank God I run different killers.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    I've ran into this problem without mmr. Thank God I run different killers.

    I fix the problem by playing Nurse for a while after I lose.

    Haven't lost in a while though, so haven't had to do this recently.

  • What platform do you play on? Idk about other platforms but on ps4 I've noticed that I'll play against the same survivors CONSTANTLY. There's about 3 or 4 people who I've played against so many times in the past few days that I remember the usernames right off the top of my head.

  • Well I mean, yeah. That's pretty likely, as you and them would start queuing up at roughly the same time because the match ended for you all at the same time.

  • It is even more fun when they initially deny being swf and you get them multiple times :D

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2258055#Comment_2258055

    I fix the problem by playing Nurse for a while after I lose.

    Haven't lost in a while though, so haven't had to do this recently.

    I got a friend who when he wants to derank he plays trapper. He even changes his name to "WeTrapDaBasement". Funny thing is lately he keeps getting 4ks even against "red" survivors. He doesn't pip because they keep stepping in his traps but he gets a safety so he isn't deranking either. BHVR needs to stop lowering the bar.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2258059#Comment_2258059

    I got a friend who when he wants to derank he plays trapper. He even changes his name to "WeTrapDaBasement". Funny thing is lately he keeps getting 4ks even against "red" survivors. He doesn't pip because they keep stepping in his traps but he gets a safety so he isn't deranking either. BHVR needs to stop lowering the bar.

    Who said anything about deranking?


    I play her to destroy the poor survivors that play against me next ๐Ÿ˜‚


    Safety pips shouldn't even be a thing honestly

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2258255#Comment_2258255

    Who said anything about deranking?

    I play her to destroy the poor survivors that play against me next ๐Ÿ˜‚

    Safety pips shouldn't even be a thing honestly

    That's kind of why I play nurse. If I went against a sweat squad I switch to her and make the next group suffer.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2258322#Comment_2258322

    That's kind of why I play nurse. If I went against a sweat squad I switch to her and make the next group suffer.

    Yeah. It's just... satisfying for some reason

  • We were not born monsters. We were made by flashlight clicking, tea bagging survivors >.>

  • Do you play with crossplay off? When I've done it (Steam), I was against the exact same Killer and with the exact same Survivors each time. Before MMR test, I stopped to play crossplay off after that.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2258361#Comment_2258361

    We were not born monsters. We were made by flashlight clicking, tea bagging survivors >.>

    Exactly ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    What platform do you play on? Idk about other platforms but on ps4 I've noticed that I'll play against the same survivors CONSTANTLY. There's about 3 or 4 people who I've played against so many times in the past few days that I remember the usernames right off the top of my head.

    Cross play on or off?

    @TheMadCat said:

    Do you play with crossplay off? When I've done it (Steam), I was against the exact same Killer and with the exact same Survivors each time. Before MMR test, I stopped to play crossplay off after that.

    The player pool over allis already not that big and I guess more than half of each platform have Crossplay on. This leads to each separate player pool being even smaller and combine that now with a "better"/different working mmr and suddenly there is not much left.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2258211#Comment_2258211

    Cross play on or off?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2258384#Comment_2258384

    The player pool over allis already not that big and I guess more than half of each platform have Crossplay on. This leads to each separate player pool being even smaller and combine that now with a "better"/different working mmr and suddenly there is not much left.

    I have crossplay off, ik that probably has something to do with it but I still think it's a big issue regardless.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2258463#Comment_2258463

    I have crossplay off, ik that probably has something to do with it but I still think it's a big issue regardless.

    Yeah, that's the thing.i would guess way more than 50% of all console survivor players opted in for Crossplay due to their individual queue times having been horrendous and considerably less than 50% of the killers did because killer on console is harder to either hardware limitation (controller vs mouse and keyboard in first Person) and optimization of the game on console vs PC.

    So if I do a assumption mind game and say that the survivor to killer ratio on console was 8:1 given the 30-60 minute queue times according to the forum before Crossplay and (exaggerated) 80% of the survivor and 50% of the killer players (assuming everybody only plays one side at a time) opted in for Crossplay, that then leaves 20-25% of the original player base for that console in a 3:1 ratio. So it would be obvious as killer and survivor to see the same people repeatedly.

    Of course this whole assumption is exaggerated but at least 50% of the console player base might've activated Crossplay and surely with a higher survivor portion then killer. Leaving less survivor than killer of the original player base respectivly.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2258621#Comment_2258621

    Yeah, that's the thing.i would guess way more than 50% of all console survivor players opted in for Crossplay due to their individual queue times having been horrendous and considerably less than 50% of the killers did because killer on console is harder to either hardware limitation (controller vs mouse and keyboard in first Person) and optimization of the game on console vs PC.

    So if I do a assumption mind game and say that the survivor to killer ratio on console was 8:1 given the 30-60 minute queue times according to the forum before Crossplay and (exaggerated) 80% of the survivor and 50% of the killer players (assuming everybody only plays one side at a time) opted in for Crossplay, that then leaves 20-25% of the original player base for that console in a 3:1 ratio. So it would be obvious as killer and survivor to see the same people repeatedly.

    Of course this whole assumption is exaggerated but at least 50% of the console player base might've activated Crossplay and surely with a higher survivor portion then killer. Leaving less survivor than killer of the original player base respectivly.

    Makes sense, but I refuse to turn on crossplay. Never will unless they optimize console properly.

  • So far its been potato solo squad one game and seal team 6 every other game. I assume its because everyone is still on the same level but its very jarring when I just want to chill out with a killer like Micheal or Pig and not have to tryhard every single match.