Please bring back Ace's smile.
I am actually in favor of all the character reworks, they look nice. But, Ace's smile man. Why? Why did you remove it? I like his new face, but I miss the smile.
I am actually in favor of all the character reworks, they look nice. But, Ace's smile man. Why? Why did you remove it? I like his new face, but I miss the smile.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I'm an Ace main so this hurts me the most. They really just took his character away.
Ace just doesn't have his smile on the images, but in game he have, so I am fine with that
Bring back David's crooked grin also!
The smile was awkwardly pasted on his face no matter the situation. It stuck out like a sore thumb and it's good thing it's on its way out.
His model without any animations having no emotions is perfectly normal,the smile is now an animation and not part of his model.
Ingame you're never gonna see the survivors with no animations so his plain model doesn't matter at all.
cursed images coming
Edit: Ignore
God, I pray to all the gods that his smile will return. Seriously that was his thing
He still smiles. It's just not plastered onto his model anymore.
You know that the models just aren't rigged with animations so they still will make facial expressions right???
I mean...barely. You cant even see that he's smiling by his eyebrows because they're completely hidden under his glasses now. They probably should've chosen a skin without them, no one plays ace for his disgusting base skin.