is this achievement still possible to get?

190d3b7b965687ba825831f934d5d43c.png

Since Ultra Rare offerings arent in the game anymore can anyone still get this?

Comments

  • Ebony moris.

  • Yes, you can burn Ebony moris.

  • Ahh okay. Shame you cant get it for survivor but oh well!

  • Get it while you can. Devs plan on removing mori offerings at some point.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Get it while you can. Devs plan on removing mori offerings at some point.

    Ah I got it like years ago I was just curious if it was possible for newer players.

  • I'm bummed that I will almost certainly never get that "3 blink grab" nurse achievement. Grabs are buggy as hell as it is and now to 3 blink, you need an add on that doesn't let you go through walls.

    Short of just farming it with someone, I'm not sure it's possible to get organically playing the game...

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I'm bummed that I will almost certainly never get that "3 blink grab" nurse achievement. Grabs are buggy as hell as it is and now to 3 blink, you need an add on that doesn't let you go through walls.

    Short of just farming it with someone, I'm not sure it's possible to get organically playing the game...

    I got it by grabbing a bill that refused to let go of the exit gate...

    I let him go after that. XD

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I'm bummed that I will almost certainly never get that "3 blink grab" nurse achievement. Grabs are buggy as hell as it is and now to 3 blink, you need an add on that doesn't let you go through walls.

    Short of just farming it with someone, I'm not sure it's possible to get organically playing the game...

    I actually got it with the addon.

    But yea its such bs that you need a ultra rare addon for a challange that is already extremly hard.

  • @MrBuffalo said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/74D8FIFCDEB6/190d3b7b965687ba825831f934d5d43c.png

    Since Ultra Rare offerings arent in the game anymore can anyone still get this?

    play as a killer and burn an ebony mori done.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I'm bummed that I will almost certainly never get that "3 blink grab" nurse achievement. Grabs are buggy as hell as it is and now to 3 blink, you need an add on that doesn't let you go through walls.

    Short of just farming it with someone, I'm not sure it's possible to get organically playing the game...

    I got it with a default Quentin who was completely oblivious :)

  • Now that EGC and hatch exist as they do the one I'm having the hardest time with is Left Behind "as the last remaining Survivor finish the last gen and escape through the exit gate"

  • @JHondo said:

    Now that EGC and hatch exist as they do the one I'm having the hardest time with is Left Behind "as the last remaining Survivor finish the last gen and escape through the exit gate"

    Yeah, this one is really difficult to get.

    I only got it because a Huntress decided to close the Hatch before going for the gates, for some reason. And I had Wake Up + Spine Chill.

  • @JHondo said:

    Now that EGC and hatch exist as they do the one I'm having the hardest time with is Left Behind "as the last remaining Survivor finish the last gen and escape through the exit gate"

    Yeah I wish they would rework some of these achievements cause some are just down right near impossible to get with how different the game is now.

  • Just got this achievement a couple months ago, it's rough

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I'm bummed that I will almost certainly never get that "3 blink grab" nurse achievement. Grabs are buggy as hell as it is and now to 3 blink, you need an add on that doesn't let you go through walls.

    Short of just farming it with someone, I'm not sure it's possible to get organically playing the game...

    If you use double recharge addons and use the 3 third blink a second or two after it charges up you can still get the achievement it's how I got it

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2256443#Comment_2256443

    This is the only survivor achievement I'm missing (minus all the adepts for the survivors I don't have). I'm at about 1500 hours now, and I've only ever had 4 chances to get it, all of them failures.

    • First attempt: Freddy. He placed his snares in front of both switches.
    • Second attempt: Twins. Charlotte camped one gate and Victor camped the other.
    • Third attempt: Ghostface: I tried hiding in a locker relatively far from the gate, and he found me in it.
    • Fourth attempt: Spirit. She spotted me despite trying my absolute hardest to be stealthy.

    I hate this damn achievement.

    I've only had one attempt, a gen that was at 50% against a trapper right next to a gate with hatch right next to me on the gen. He came so I bolted for the hatch before he could close it. I was working on the "escape perkless" achievement at the time as well so I opted for hatch escape over death.

    This is also the only achievement in the game I don't have.