Purple is my favorite color but Green (kaki) is my second one and the one i wear the most and look the best on me because of my pretty fair-light skin (imagine vampire like that didn't get blood in days and really purpleish under-eyes), hazel eyes and brown-auburn hair ^^
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sky color pretty
Purple is perfection.
That is a good color
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
yes purple is actually my favorite color
Why no one vote for green? It's pretty good color.
Bronze
I really like green.
It's related to something I hold very dear to me.
Always has been, always will be. The most fun and optimistic of all the spectrums. Good poll.
I am a huge fan of pastel colors, as they are simplistic, no matter what color it may be, I simply adore the pastel variant.
The give me a sense of calmness, but if I had to pick a specific pastel color, it'd be pastel pink. It's my comfort color of sorts and it's cute.
Purple is my favorite color but Green (kaki) is my second one and the one i wear the most and look the best on me because of my pretty fair-light skin (imagine vampire like that didn't get blood in days and really purpleish under-eyes), hazel eyes and brown-auburn hair ^^