I am not happy
I spent like 15 minutes typing this out ON MY PHONE, and the discussion gets deleted and my time wasted.
Screenshot_20210608-195017.png
Tagged:
Mod
I spent like 15 minutes typing this out ON MY PHONE, and the discussion gets deleted and my time wasted.
Screenshot_20210608-195017.png
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well said.
Thanks π
If anyone is having issues with tunnelling, just do bones
Very well said.
I seem to know exactly who you were responding to.
Don't think that they are going to listen, regardless of who talks to them.
Yeah, but it wasn't even the phone π
A mod closed it as I was typing πππ
You're completely right, but I wanted a more lengthy version of get good π
Also thank you
ouch!
And that would have taken me longer than 15 mins on my phone, I fat finger too much on the phone!
Thatβs like one of the most innocent posts, how did that get deleted?
Man I used to make super long posts on my phone. Now I hardly even bother lmao
The thread I was commenting on was extremely toxic, and it got closed as I was typing π
It has done that before. That's even more annoying π
Oh well damn. I feel bad for your fingers XD
Same π