Is bite the bullet affected by stridor?
I know iron will is affected by stridor, since it gives you an actual modifier of explicit numbers, but bite the bullet just says that you don't make noise while healing, no mention of "grunts of pain are reduced by x%." Does this mean it overrides stridor no matter what?
Comments
It probably will be
Self Preservation is countered by Stridor and it says in the perks that it "hides grunts of pain"
The perk literally lies to you
It doesn't have a percentage of noise reduction, so I'm gonna say no.
It’s a bit annoying Stridor completely negates Survivor perks rather than settling on a middle ground.
Or just use Inner Strength. It's a safer heal because the locker dampens your noise and prevents Nurse's Calling
By the wording, Stridor won't affect it.
Are you insinuating that BHVR's wording is consistent
No, I'm expecting all audio to be bugged once this comes out.
The catch to this is that a totem is required to use this. Self-Care just requires that you be injured.
It also requires that you have 100 extra time heal,or more with mangled
The grunts of pain will be, but I bet the healing sound won't be.
Only for the killer. A survivor hiding for 32 seconds isn't good news.
Now, with the other perk that heals you 50% off of hook, that sounds spicy.
I believe it does. If you combine it with Iron Will, Stridor will not affect it.
(Edit: I could be wrong. Since there is no percentage, they might have taken Stridor into account and made the value much higher)
No. Because it’s not a percentage change. It’s like Self Preservation, it turns off sound entirely.