Killer difficulties, my version

I always felt like most of BHVR's takes on the killers' skill floors are quite inaccurate, with the survivor ones being more accurate. So I decided to make this! Unchanged difficulties are in italics.

(Remember, all of these are just my opinion!)

Trapper - Intermediate (formerly Easy)

Wraith - Easy (formerly Intermediate)

Hillbilly - Hard (formerly Easy) (He was hard before I believe, not sure why they changed it. Correct me if I'm wrong)

Nurse - Hard

Shape - Easy (formerly Hard)

Hag - Hard (formerly Intermediate)

Doctor - Intermediate (formerly Hard)

Huntress - Intermediate

Cannibal - Easy

Nightmare - Easy (formerly Hard)

Pig - Easy (formerly Intermediate)

Clown - Easy (formerly Intermediate)

Spirit - Intermediate (formerly Hard)

Legion - Easy (formerly Intermediate)

Plague - Hard (formerly Intermediate)

Ghost Face - Intermediate (formerly Hard)

Demogorgon - Intermediate

Oni - Hard

Deathslinger - Hard (formerly Intermediate)

Executioner - Hard (formerly Intermediate)

Blight - Hard

Twins - Intermediate (formerly Hard)

Trickster - Intermediate (formerly Easy)

Feel free to criticize my takes, and don't hesitate to make your own take!

Comments

  • I'd say Trickster is all the way up in hard actually.

  • Eh looks accurate enough. I might argue Ghostie is actually pretty easy though.

  • Killer difficulty should be based on the skill floor than ceiling. How easy/hard is it to pick up a killer than to master it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    If we're talking about skill ceilings (not floors), Huntress should be hard then. She's the killer with the highest skill ceiling in the game imo.

    I meant skill floor, my bad. I definitely agree that she has a really high skill ceiling though.

  • I agree with everything except this two:

    Deathslinger hard? Come on hes one of the easiest killers to play specially if you run the typical build of M&A, Stbfl, Pop and ruin.

    Huntress is easy too, she ignores every pallet and windows and throws fridges at you, you can get hit after turning corners, even after losing complete line of sight. And if you are bad at aiming you have 5 hatchest just in case..

  • I would say Bubba intermediate only because his saw hit box tends to hit a lot of stuff. I suppose if one practices Bubba a lot the saw becomes easier to handle.

  • I'd say Twins hard. There is actually some good amount of experience you need to master the positioning of twins. If you just go for full chase and ignore the positioning part against good survivors, you will lose most likely. Talking from own experience, started playing twins and I lost often because of lack of smart positioning.

    But besides that pretty much agree.

  • Swap Spirit and Legion and I’m fine with this

  • I would say Trapper,Wraith,Hillbilly,Shape,hag,Doctor,Nightmare,Pig,Legion,Ghostface,leatherface are easy.

    Huntress,Twins,Blight, Executioner, Clown,Demogorgon, Oni, Spirit, Plague, trickster, Deathslinger are intermediate.

    Nurse is hard.

    I would say easier killer are knowledge based. Intermediate killers skillshot/hybrid power dependent. hard killers are entirely power reliant and you will not be able to play them at all without optimal mastery of their power.

  • You are indeed correct how they changed Hillbilly's difficultly. Personally, I felt he was easy, then the rework happened. Now I think he's hard, everything else seems pretty spot on. Minus Trickster though for obvious reasons haha

  • Twins should be Hard, and Clown should stay intermediate. Twins are an extremely complex and difficult killer to use effectively, and Clown's power is theoretically simple but comes with a lot of challenges and difficulties to use, such as the strange arc of thrown bottles, antidote, proper bottle placement and herding of survivors, zoning with bottles, etcetera. Clown isn't an easy killer to play, no matter what some may say. He is not just "throw bottle at one end of loop, go round other".

  • Necroing because i saw the link in another thread

    I kinda agree with most of them, the one i disagree the most is pig. Most pigs play her just as an M1 killer with built in slowdown, they have no idea how to use the dash, which is core part of her power, meaning they didn't even understand her

    I'd keep her intermediate

  • @nursewannabe said:

    Necrosing because i saw the link in another thread

    I kinda agree with most of them, the one i disagree the most is pig. Most pigs play her just as an M1 killer with built in slowdown, they have no idea how to use the dash, which is core part of her power, meaning they didn't even understand her

    I'd keep her intermediate

    Looking back, I agree. I've seen people do some sick plays with that ambush, and it takes a large brain and skill to do.

    Ambush in general takes skill to use so I would say her skill floor starts at intermediate.