Weird but funny builds that you love?
Hi guys Im bit bored so Im trying new builds as a survivor, any idea? I love using builds around the perk MoM
Hi guys Im bit bored so Im trying new builds as a survivor, any idea? I love using builds around the perk MoM
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The "all eyes build" which consists of using every perk with a eyeball icon
Any build with Head On in is a fun build in my opinion.
Since you wanted a MoM build, Mither of Man (Mettle of Mither)
Alex's Toolbox with good sabo add-ons, Mettle of Man, Breakout, Tenacity or Unbreakable, No Mither.
i dont want MoM just wanna know which build you think is the funniest
Autodidact with solidarity and second wind is always fun. Fourth perk can be anything really but I like empathy
I don't have any survivor builds, but I have a couple memey killer builds.
Bone Daddy - Undying, NOED, Thanatophobia, Monstrous Shrine
No Agency - Thrilling Tremors, Blood Favor, Crowd Control, Cruel Limits
Far From Godliness - ToTH, Undying, Haunted Grounds, Retribution
Shake and Break - Eruption, Oppression, Dragon's Grip, Brutal Strength
Salvation Cost - BBQ, MYC, Furtive Chase, Devour Hope
Suffer Together - Sloppy Butcher, Thanatophobia, Hysteria, Blood Echo
It's a Scream - MYC, Dragon's Grip, Infectious Fright, Deathbound
Fast as Frick - Fire Up, PWYF, NOED, Bamboozle
Try and slug me - UB, Soul Guard, No Mither, Any thing can go here but I prefer Q&Q cause why not
Thats just something I've been running lately. The only thing I can guarantee is your games will be rather quick if you cannot loop.
I know from experience :(
Only run trapped hex totems