Have some people never tried the other side?

I feel like a lot of people are Survivor or Killer mains. They bought the game with one role in mind and never bothered with the other.

How would someone that's only played one side know what they're better at or what their preferred playstyle is if they don't try everything?

Comments

  • honestly I don't know I'm a survivor main but even I would get absolutely bored if I played survivor 100% of the time

  • Idk. That's where all the unecessary arguments come from.

  • I play both sides pretty often. I've had more killer games today than Survivor games, but that's partly grinding this rift. 2 Glyphs down, 3 to go.

  • Well I think there is also skill level differences. Someone can be a really strong Survivor and a terrible Killer, so they complain for Killers buffs. I believe I'm a stronger Killer than Survivor personally. I kind of roll my eyes at the "Trickster can't even down someone!", "I can only win with spirit or nurse", and "Tunneling is the only way Killers can win." since I stomp enough teams. I play Survivor a bit more though, because I love saving and getting someone out or being saved and carried out by someone's skill. Those moments are the most endearing.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    Idk. That's where all the unecessary arguments come from.

    Even them are allowed to have an opinion imo. The problem is when people attack and insult everyone who disagree with them.

  • Oh, people absolutely do play the other side. At low ranks.

  • If you dont play both sides your only hurting yourself on what to expect from the opposition. as a survivor you want to know how each killers weaknesses can be exploited to your advantage. While a lot of this stuff can be read nothing beats first hand experience imo