Was Insidious created for camping?
Are there other use cases besides camping?
Are there other use cases besides camping?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen a killer use this to hide behind a wall on lerys once to get a possible gen grab
I dont think so but not moving for 2 sec in a chase is kinda counter productive so the perk got recollated as a camping perk
Hide and wait type plays.
Not effective outside camping.
There are, but there aren't any objectively good plays. It's not like you're invisible, you just don't have a terror radius.
Im gonna be trying to use insidious to find out what potential it could have.
Once I get surveillance and insideous avaliable on more killers, I'll be trying it out.
I have done this for one killer, it did work, I caught a survivor off guard..... However it made me lose other gens that I could have just patrolled normally..
So I think it is safe to say that insidious is made for surprising hook saves
Well... yeah
And no there are no other uses for it other than camping.