Anyone else has this right now?

My YT recommendation is literally full of Spirit counterplay, Spirit counterplay reaction, Spirit counterplay critique, Spirit counterplay counterplay.

Spirit

More Spirit

SPIRIT

AND EVEN MORE SPIRIT.

What the hell is happening right now. Just because of one video where Scott critizised Tru3 on Spirit counterplay the whole internet now consists of Spirit videos?

Comments

  • Mine has a bunch of Lady Gaga songs, Britney spears, Katy perry, some dbd, & the Cruella movie scenes, mostly from Baroness Von Hellman.

  • Did you watch any of the videos on it?

    Like, even one?

    If not then it might be just because it's a fad right now, youtubes likes those

  • Not really. Mine are about death metal, cute cats and technology.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Did you watch any of the videos on it?

    Like, even one?

    If not then it might be just because it's a fad right now, youtubes likes those

    I am going trough them right now.

  • My Youtube-Recommendations show that Smooth McGroove has released a new video. Which I like.

    But yeah, if you watched some of this Content, you will get recommendations. Thats why I fell in the Gordon Ramsay Rabbithole a few months ago and have probably watched every Kitchen Nightmares- and Hells Kitchen-Clip on Youtube.

    So enjoy your Spirit-Videos, Youtube seems to think that you like them. :P

  • I'm watching Ardetha react to the Spirit counterplay Tru3 made right now.

    I don't wanna throw any shame or whatever... but you can tell how good the community received the video by looking at the like / dislike ratio.

  • Youtube is probably like

    "This user likes DBD, this user watched a video about Spirit - therefore..." and yeah

    It's like when you watch one video from a certain genre, you're flooded with a bunch of other similar videos

  • @Pilot said:

    I'm watching Ardetha react to the Spirit counterplay Tru3 made right now.

    I don't wanna throw any shame or whatever... but you can tell how good the community received the video by looking at the like / dislike ratio.

    Yeah I am also watching his video right now.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    My Youtube-Recommendations show that Smooth McGroove has released a new video. Which I like.

    But yeah, if you watched some of this Content, you will get recommendations. Thats why I fell in the Gordon Ramsay Rabbithole a few months ago and have probably watched every Kitchen Nightmares- and Hells Kitchen-Clip on Youtube.

    So enjoy your Spirit-Videos, Youtube seems to think that you like them. :P

    But I am not even that big of a fan of Spirit :(

    I guess I was watching to many discussion videos.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2251339#Comment_2251339

    Youtube is probably like

    "This user likes DBD, this user watched a video about Spirit - therefore..." and yeah

    It's like when you watch one video from a certain genre, you're flooded with a bunch of other similar videos

    Well it recommends me all those Spirit discussion videos rather than gameplay, which I indeed watched at the start. But now I get multiple Spirit videos from 5 or 6 different content creators xD.