Something Is Happening Here: MMR Test On The Downlow?
So something is up. I play enough matches, a lot of matches to know what matchmaking gives me and what it doesn't. I'm suddenly pulling the exact kinds of opponents I did during the last MMR test. The system seems to think I'm a Potato Survivor, throwing me in with Rank-16s when I go from 4-6 myself. As a Killer, appropriately, I am pulling NOTHING but all Red Rank Survivor squads at times of the day where I'm lucky to see appropriate opponents. So high marks for getting my Killer proper opponents. The Survivor side doesn't appear to be working for me though.
Comments
Tell me something I don't know
I will keep saying it, but no MMR is not active at the moment in the matchmaking sense, it's collecting data only. It's not matchmaking at all, we will communicate prior to (when/if) MMR is turned on, as we have done in the past.
How quickly we forget.
Before the last MMR test people were saying it was secretly on and the Devs are lying to us. Then they actualy turned it on and it was a noticeable change. Now we are back with conspiracy theories again.
I'm pretty sure. :)
I believe you Mandy, but something is up. I haven't pulled these kinds of opponents so consistently in MONTHS.
Mondays are to be blamed for lots of things!
Don't listen to the fuzz, boys.
It's a full-on conspiracy, hoo-ha!
I suppose so, but to say things have been wacky is an understatement. :)
Be thankful it's collecting data in the background so that when MMR really is implemented/turned on, you probably won't see as many potato survivors, unless you're more potato yourself than you think you are...
For a couple of sessions now, over the last few days, I've noticed that I seem to be ranked as I should - I'm at ten at the moment and I'm getting a bunch of other green ranks left and right, roughly a digit or two away.
...Except for the one super high red rank that also seems to be in every match for some reason...
"Conspiracy theories". Yeah right. Looks like the lizard people have gotten to another one.