People should get more rewards for prestiging and devotion.

I feel there needs to be better rewards when people prestiging. From what I can gather the grind is a bit annoying and hard especially I'd your trying to get to P3. Currently the rewards for putting in the work is trash and not worth it. You get bloody clothes and a .0001% increase in rarity of items. And devotion literally does nothing, or at least not that I know of.

People work hard to get to p3 and high devotion, they should honestly be treated better and get better rewards. What do you think?

Comments

  • Devotion you kinda just get just for playing, but I'd love to see actual rewards for it because it shows your dedication to the game. Also, I'd love better rewards for Prestige.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    I feel there needs to be better rewards when people prestiging. From what I can gather the grind is a bit annoying and hard especially I'd your trying to get to P3. Currently the rewards for putting in the work is trash and not worth it. You get bloody clothes and a .0001% increase in rarity of items. And devotion literally does nothing, or at least not that I know of.

    People work hard to get to p3 and high devotion, they should honestly be treated better and get better rewards. What do you think?

    Yup. A common idea is one legacy cosmetic for every 3/4 devotion levels, as that requires just as much time as prestiging back in the day. Ok, well, maybe a little more time, but still.

  • I think everytime you hit a new devotion level you should get a set amount of bloodpoints. So hit level 1-5 get 500,000 each time, hit 6-10 get 1,000,000, and any after that get 2,000,000. It rewards players for time in the game and also sticking with the game for a long time. Also in the long run with how many bp we need for the grind it myn't seem like a lot but it really isn't to much to ask for.

  • If players without prestige will have a disadvantage because of your proposed change then your suggestion just makes the already terrible grind even worse.

  • You say: People work hard to get to p3...

    Nobody is forcing them to do it and there is no penalty in gameplay for not doing it. So complaining about how much extra work it is for a little reward just doesn't really make sense. Simply don't P3 then.

  • Devotion is there to show how much you play. You are not actively working for it. It just happens naturally as you play the game.

  • I already suggested before about prestiging.

    So:

    P0 - Nothing changes.

    P1 - Nothing changes.

    P2 - All perks on the bloodweb start as tier 2 instead of tier 1.

    P3 - All perks on the bloodweb start as tier 3 instead of tier 1.


    Going for prestige would cut the grind in the long time at the cost of the initial bulk of BPs investment.

  • it would be cool if you got a big shard reward every 100 devotions like 10000 or something

  • I like the Prestiging reward, but I would love a devotion reward. Nothing big, just something simple. Like a charm that will change appearance depending on your devotion number.

  • It can be a charm that shows your current devotion level.

    Edit. Sorry, didn't read post above.