I am sorry but Meg, Kate, Nancy, Elodie, David, and Jane DO NOT belong in F tier.
Anyway, here's my tier list
Note that with Jonathan I'm going off of how he looks in the show because I feel a lot better if I convince myself that his Legendary skin is all a dream and BHVR didn't butcher him.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is the real one
profile picture checks out
I am sorry but Meg, Kate, Nancy, Elodie, David, and Jane DO NOT belong in F tier.
Anyway, here's my tier list
Note that with Jonathan I'm going off of how he looks in the show because I feel a lot better if I convince myself that his Legendary skin is all a dream and BHVR didn't butcher him.
This is mine, probably the simplest Tier List I've ever done:
:0
This is an interesting list
Yes, it is. Despite a few exceptions, I am not really a fan of the newer cast.
Well in particular I meant how the only tiers are "good" and "bad"
^ ^
Oh, I see...
Well, I just decided to make it simple :)