Chat Filter

Just a reminder that you need to give us the option to turn this trash off. Makes you wonder though, why force it on everyone? Oh right, because most people would TURN IT OFF IF THEY COULD. Thanks.

Comments

  • I'm not a pc player but I've literally never heard anything good about the censor is it that bad?

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I'm not a pc player but I've literally never heard anything good about the censor is it that bad?

    You can't write Yun Jin without it censoring it. At one point I wrote "Look at all these sexy men" in a lobby with a Shirtless David, New cosmetic Bill, and Old Timey David and the chat changed it to "Look at all these #### ###"

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I'm not a pc player but I've literally never heard anything good about the censor is it that bad?

    it censored the word "my generator"

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I'm not a pc player but I've literally never heard anything good about the censor is it that bad?

    "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."

    Look that up if you're not familiar with the expression. It explains why you've never heard about all the homophobia, xenophobia, racism, and so on, that's been caught by the censor.

  • In typical BHVR fashion, it's a great idea poorly executed.

    It's not fit for purpose. Words associated with the game are filtered out. You could literally say something about the match and it will look like you're cursing like a sailor.

    We should have the ability to disable it or they should at the very least remove words associated with the game from the filter.