ASH PLAYERS
what is your drip?
what is your drip?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait...
they exist?
If so, show yourselves.
Ash was my first survivor buy and p3 50
Im not an Ash main but I do play him pretty consistently.
I can confirm I do, in fact, exist.
Oh.
What's up?
That bitchin' leather jacket from the season 3 finale.
While I don't play Ash often, he does hold a special place in my heart. I love his Jacksonville outfit, and I love jumping off hills as Ash, solely because of the grunt he makes when he lands, he makes me laugh so much.
Hold up ash with a actual hand
Ayt get the flamethrower we got a deadite among us
It's an android hand. Crisis averted