THE coolest killer in DBD - Group A
in Polls
Who is the coolest characeter in dbd? Not necessarily the strongest or most fun, but all things considered, who is best. Top 2 killers go through to next round. Group decided via random generator. Voting closes Sunday 11PM GMT
Comments
S.T.A.R.S.
I'm an Oni fan so I was *****ed when it drew him with Myers and Nemesis 🤣
Poor Bubba...
But yeah, I think Myers is badass and the true definition of cool and evil combined.
Bubba getting the cold shoulder
Nemesis is just a Barbie: wrapped in plastic, it's fantastic.
Out of all the killer it would the trickster, but in this pool of options myers is the coolest.
Trickster is in the final group, will post it later in the week 👌
Oni and Nemesis through to next round.
Bubba is cool for the fact he’s a chunky boy but can still run faster than a sprint burst