Do you remember old Badham?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjxkOPAxQdc

Love doing this, share any clip you have to let us enjoy it. It's an old clip btw.

Comments

  • I really miss old Badham:(

  • @CoalTower said:

    I really miss old Badham:(

    It was one of my favourite maps along with (I know I'm gonna get hate from this) The Game. They're not bad RN to be honest, but the previous models were great

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246180#Comment_2246180

    It was one of my favourite maps along with (I know I'm gonna get hate from this) The Game. They're not bad RN to be honest, but the previous models were great

    Same. I liked the old game as well.

  • How I miss the old graphic of the maps that were Reworked.

  • Yes didn't the main preschool have one pallet above and 2 god ones always spawned below I also remember the ambulance loop being longer and some loops having 2 cars

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Yes didn't the main preschool have one pallet above and 2 god ones always spawned below I also remember the ambulance loop being longer and some loops having 2 cars

    Oh I thought this was talking about old old bahdam lol

  • How can I forget our good ole' maps? I miss all of them.

  • I remember old old old Badham, when the main building was a Deadzone, we had double car loops, the fence was longer, totems were invisible, and main building had 4 God pallets. And old House of Pain!!

    I loved it :)

    (mostly because i was a survivor main lol)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    I remember old old old Badham, when the main building was a Deadzone, we had double car loops, the fence was longer, totems were invisible, and main building had 4 God pallets. And old House of Pain!!

    I loved it :)

    Oh yeah the houses had no drop downs or floor holes

  • Also the below areas you could see through the stairs

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Yes didn't the main preschool have one pallet above and 2 god ones always spawned below I also remember the ambulance loop being longer and some loops having 2 cars

    That was the old old old Badham wasn't it?

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjxkOPAxQdc

    Love doing this, share any clip you have to let us enjoy it. It's an old clip btw.

    I remember being able to see more than 5 feet in front of me. That was nice.


    also why are there still 5 versions of this map

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/255061/do-you-remember-old-badham

    I remember being able to see more than 5 feet in front of me. That was nice.

    also why are there still 5 versions of this map

    LMAO, just like cornfield?

  • I've said it before and I'll say it again: With 5 damn maps there's NO reason that every Coldwind variant had to be switched to daytime. Having some in the day and some in the night would have added some nice differences. I do enjoy daytime Coldwind but yeah, I really do prefer the old one. I think most people do.

    Speaking of which, can't they just have a day / night variant of each map? I mean it's essentially just a skybox and brightness level change. Anyway.

    Maybe I'm dense but this Badham clip didn't look much different from what I'm already used to. Can someone educate me? And yes, the map doesn't need five variants. I'm not one to say that a map should be deleted (and I won't), but Badham seems like legitimate redundancy. They're all almost the exact same thing, I don't understand why we don't have, at most, one small one and one big one. But five? Is there that much of a difference between them?

  • Gotta go even further back, when the preschool was hell for killer. Freddy release badham, boy was it terrible xD