Can we actually talk about important things for the game?

People always complain about things like NOED, Spirit, Dead Hard, etc. I think it’s time we move towards things that should be on top of the priority list, like giving Jill a legendary skin of her:

image.png


Comments

  • I will only buy this chapter if there is a claire legendary skin tbh.

  • @Shaped said:

    I will only buy this chapter if there is a claire legendary skin tbh.

    Well I’m buying the chapter either way but BHVR will get an extra 10-15 bucks from me if Claire gets a legendary skin.

  • It's highly likely that Claire would be added as a legendary skin option.

  • @Zeus said:

    It's highly likely that Claire would be added as a legendary skin option.

    That makes me a happy boy 😃

  • Have you guys played code veronica? It wasn't that good tho. Kinda mixed bag.

  • @Shaped said:

    Have you guys played code veronica? It wasn't that good tho. Kinda mixed bag.

    Haven’t played that one but I have played Resident Evil 2 which is how I started loving Claire.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246148#Comment_2246148

    Haven’t played that one but I have played Resident Evil 2 which is how I started loving Claire.

    I love re2r more than original. I think they improved it a lot.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246164#Comment_2246164

    I love re2r more than original. I think they improved it a lot.

    Same. I haven’t played the original one but the remake of RE 2 was so well done. I was planning on getting the RE 3 remake but I heard that one was kind of a disappointment so I still haven’t played it.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246171#Comment_2246171

    Same. I haven’t played the original one but the remake of RE 2 was so well done. I was planning on getting the RE 3 remake but I heard that one was kind of a disappointment so I still haven’t played it.

    Re3 remake was a step back tbh. You can play it but it is not good as re2r. It is like they are getting back to action oriented gamestyle again which was mistake. Not in 4 because it had atmosphere at least, but 5 and 6 were bad.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246175#Comment_2246175

    Re3 remake was a step back tbh. You can play it but it is not good as re2r. It is like they are getting back to action oriented gamestyle again which was mistake. Not in 4 because it had atmosphere at least, but 5 and 6 were bad.

    The main problem with 5 and 6 was that they were just too stale and Capcom didn’t give the fans anything fresh. I think the fans were just tired and wanted something new, which is what they did with Biohazard and Village. Those two games ended up having that same scary atmosphere that RE is supposed to have but they offered something fresh for the fans.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246175#Comment_2246175

    Re3 remake was a step back tbh. You can play it but it is not good as re2r. It is like they are getting back to action oriented gamestyle again which was mistake. Not in 4 because it had atmosphere at least, but 5 and 6 were bad.

    Well the thing is the original Resident Evil 2 was always superior to Resident Evil 3 for the same exact reasons the remakes are different. That being Resident Evil 2 was more horror focused and Resident Evil 3 was always action focused. The thing is with the RE3 Remake Capcom neglected the post game content in favor of developing Resistance. However since Resistance was a multiplayer game they neglected that game by failing to support it long term.

    RE3 (OG one) was always inferior to RE2 however there was a lot more interesting things that could happen in it. Granted I don't agree with the cut content claims for the main story as everything is technically there just some of it is only visible in cutscenes. The only things that truly got cut was the Gravedigger fight (No big loss) and the Clocktower. Although I feel a lot of people forget a lot of stuff wasn't brought back in the RE2 Remake like the OG RE2. Mostly just all the dialogue and cutscene possibilities and a few area in the Umbrella Labs.

    One thing RE3 did right though was the boss fights which was the highlight of RE3 Remake imo. Every fight was fast paced and exciting.

  • Ikr, thank you! Like I may have a love hate relationship for clarity but today I woke up liking her so please give us her skin.

    Also, don't any of you find Jill's pain cry annoying? She's like eeeuuuughh, eeeuuuughh. So annoying.

  • @A_Skinny_Legend said:

    Ikr, thank you! Like I may have a love hate relationship for clarity but today I woke up liking her so please give us her skin.

    Also, don't any of you find Jill's pain cry annoying? She's like eeeuuuughh, eeeuuuughh. So annoying.

    Yeah it is kind of annoying. They should’ve picked Claire over Jill anyway.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246230#Comment_2246230

    Yeah it is kind of annoying. They should’ve picked Claire over Jill anyway.

    Let us hope that she doesn't look like a barbie doll whose face was held on a lit candle when she inevitably gets added for Jill.

  • I still can't get over how much Claire from REmake 2 looks like Zoey from L4D

  • @A_Skinny_Legend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246237#Comment_2246237

    Let us hope that she doesn't look like a barbie doll whose face was held on a lit candle when she inevitably gets added for Jill.

    Oh man I will be so angry if they somehow mess up Claire’s face.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I still can't get over how much Claire from REmake 2 looks like Zoey from L4D

    Omg you’re so right they look almost exact.

  • This post made me cheer up. I really hope to see Clarie as a skin.

    If not, Jill is good enough for me.

  • @Anniehere said:

    This post made me cheer up. I really hope to see Clarie as a skin.

    If not, Jill is good enough for me.

    I don’t have anything against Jill but I really wanted Claire over her as the base survivor.

  • Yes please. I'd be shocked if it doesn't happen somewhere down the line; this collaboration is clearly seen as a positive for capcom, and so long as there are enough people wanting it, it'll be on the wishlist for bhvr to make. :)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    i played the re2 demo the other day... damn it was good.

    You need to get the main game. It is so worth the 40 bucks, trust me.

    @SunderMun said:

    Yes please. I'd be shocked if it doesn't happen somewhere down the line; this collaboration is clearly seen as a positive for capcom, and so long as there are enough people wanting it, it'll be on the wishlist for bhvr to make. :)

    You know I’ll be spending money on it if it happens.