Gen should have emblem penalty
Survivors should emblem penalty just like killers are getting hook penalty in the next patch release its not sportsman like to rush all gens and not interact with the killer at all I've wasted puddings/ party streamers because of this
Comments
So they get penalized for doing what they're supposed to do? Nani?
I understand the feeling of "gen rush" but it's really just survivors doing their job.
They need to add more main objectives or add more to doing gens to help slow down the game.
I had to beat the usual poster of this fine gem and your response nailed it.
But its ok to punish killers for doing their ONLY objective?
Camping? That's not their objective really. Your objective is to hunt and hook. That doesn't mean hook one survivor then stare at them for 3 minutes. Hook someone then look for someone else. It doesn't matter if they get off the hook, you'll get another person on the hook if you just keep hunting. End game when the exit gates are open is about the only time I see the need to camp.
Hunt hook hunt.
Not hunt hook stare.
Sorry but killing is and always has been the killers only objective, and a good way to secure that is camping.
funny. thats exactly what they just did with killers. as a killer its my job to sacrifice you, but i get minus points for confirming a kill? welcome to BS town everyone!