So
leg is a bad word? Who the hell came up with this sensoring, I’m completely baffled
leg is a bad word? Who the hell came up with this sensoring, I’m completely baffled
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OH we can make this an awesome thread!!! Change the title to something that makes sense and we can put the dumbest things we've had censored.
They still fear him.
I've seen a guy say on here that myers is censored apparently?
Holy [Bad Word] wth is that monstrosity!!!!
It's the Leg, d u h .
But...Why? Like I get the joke, but I'm so concerned.
Yeah, I'm very concerned as well.
I've seen worse.