Legendary Skins Voice Over

I know it's probably been brought up before, but these skins should really have a different voice over than the already established characters. It's probably the one thing that will stop me from purchasing these.

I've seen this done in other games where they weren't able to fit another character in the normal roster, but they did it right by giving them a proper/different voice over thus making them feel like an actual separate character, and not like someone is just wearing a hacked skin mod.

Comments

  • It has been asked in a dev Q&A by a guy called Mooks, they said it’s something they really wanted to do but couldn’t technically do at the time.

    but maybe it will come soon, as they clearly have looked into it with giving the legendary their own portraits and names!

  • @Mooks said:

    It has been asked in a dev Q&A by a guy called Mooks, they said it’s something they really wanted to do but couldn’t technically do at the time.

    but maybe it will come soon, as they clearly have looked into it with giving the legendary their own portraits and names!

    @Mooks

    Well at least that's a start

  • According to rumours, upcoming legendary skins will get their own voice overs, so I hope it's true.

  • I hope that for 5.0.0 it happens on the voice line of legendary skins, I bought Jonathan Byers's and I would like him to have another voice that was not the same as Steve's, or that they give him Steve's in the PTB version of Stranger Things.

  • Legendary skins are a sad symbol of greed. You're paying 15 dollars to do what Legion was doing 2 and a half years ago for less than half the price and with more customization options. They're a lazy excuse to bump up the already unreasonable price of cosmetics and I will not be spending a single cell on them.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    I know it's probably been brought up before, but these skins should really have a different voice over than the already established characters. It's probably the one thing that will stop me from purchasing these.

    I've seen this done in other games where they weren't able to fit another character in the normal roster, but they did it right by giving them a proper/different voice over thus making them feel like an actual separate character, and not like someone is just wearing a hacked skin mod.

    Hopefully they fix Cybils face and introduce Lisa's earing while they are at it too, they come across as a tad obnoxious for the price they cost.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/254670/legendary-skins-voice-over

    Hopefully they fix Cybils face and introduce Lisa's earing while they are at it too, they come across as a tad obnoxious for the price they cost.

    @Rokku_Rorru

    The girl is in dire need of some help

    She needs to go from this:

    Untitled Image


    to this:

    Untitled Image

    and they should add an option with a helmet

    Untitled Image