If Scooby Doo Skins Come to Game?

If Scooby Doo skins come to game, which character will take which skin? What is your opinion?

My opinion:

Daphne - Kate Denson

Fred - Felix Richter

Velma - Feng Min

Shaggy - Dwight Fairfield

Comments

  • Yeah, that seems accurate.

    If we got Scooby Doo legendary skins, I'd never ask for anything again.

    Shaggy main for life.

  • I'm on board with this but I would make Meg Daphne and Zarina Velma

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Yeah, that seems accurate.

    If we got Scooby Doo legendary skins, I'd never ask for anything again.

    Shaggy main for life.

    Yeah, i love Shaggy. He is so cool and funny guy but i will be more happy if they would add Daphne skin for my Kate. Also Shaggy skin on Dwight would be perfect because Dwight lobby animation scared and worried, like most times Shaggy boi.

  • I just want an on-point Shaggy outfit. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    If Scooby Doo skins come to game, which character will take which skin? What is your opinion?

    My opinion:

    Daphne - Kate Denson

    Fred - Felix Richter

    Velma - Feng Min

    Shaggy - Dwight Fairfield

    Not the Fred one. Felix is too hot for that.

  • Felix is handsome guy and Fred is also hot. I think they will be happy together.

  • Steve is a better fit for Shaggy.

  • @Animal_Mother said:

    Steve is a better fit for Shaggy.

    Yeah but problem is Steve is licensed survivor. So they can not add Shaggy skin for him. You have to go for original survivors.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    If Scooby Doo skins come to game, which character will take which skin? What is your opinion?

    My opinion:

    Daphne - Kate Denson

    Fred - Felix Richter

    Velma - Feng Min

    Shaggy - Dwight Fairfield

    This is very accurate, But what about scooby :(

  • Maybe Demo? And finally we can pet Demo, one dream will happen.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2239868#Comment_2239868

    Maybe Demo? And finally we can pet Demo, one dream will happen.

    Nah demo fits... No one? Just give jake a scooby legendary skin since in his lore He's a literal feral animal So that will be his dream lol

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2239871#Comment_2239871

    Nah demo fits... No one? Just give jake a scooby legendary skin since in his lore He's a literal feral animal So that will be his dream lol

    And maybe change him perk icons too?

    Iron Will - Scooby's head and he is bitting Scooby Biscuit

    Calm Spirit - One hand caressing the Scooby's head

    Saboteur - Scooby shows arm muscles

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2239818#Comment_2239818

    Felix is handsome guy and Fred is also hot. I think they will be happy together.

    Fred is nowhere near as hot as Felix. I never watched him solve mysteries with one hand free, whereas I can't play Felix because I can't play with one hand.

  • I'd rather have a Scooby-Doo chapter tbh, with Shaggy and Velma being the survivors and Fred and Daphne being legendary sets. If this happens instead tho I wouldn't be disappointed.

  • Tbh I would rather have Legendary Skins then an actual DLC.

    Sooooooo many costume baddies to make into legendary skins for Killers.

    Miner Forty-Niner for Trapper

    Ghost of Captain Cutler for DeathSlinger

    Spooky Space Kook for Doctor

    Black Samurai for Oni

    The List goes on

  • @Mr_Madness said:

    Tbh I would rather have Legendary Skins then an actual DLC.

    Sooooooo many costume baddies to make into legendary skins for Killers.

    Miner Forty-Niner for Trapper

    Ghost of Captain Cutler for DeathSlinger

    Spooky Space Kook for Doctor

    Black Samurai for Oni

    The List goes on

    Very good ideas my friend. Scooby Doo skins would make money for BHVR. For now everyone hyped for Resident Evil Chapter and possibly for legendary skins. But this year or maybe next, i am sure we will see something about Scooby Doo. Maybe survivor chapter like Bill, Ash or legendary skins.

  • @Mr_Madness said:

    Tbh I would rather have Legendary Skins then an actual DLC.

    Sooooooo many costume baddies to make into legendary skins for Killers.

    Miner Forty-Niner for Trapper

    Ghost of Captain Cutler for DeathSlinger

    Spooky Space Kook for Doctor

    Black Samurai for Oni

    The List goes on

    Oooh Space Kook is my favourite and The Doctor would be perfect! You could also do Clown as The Ghost Clown!

  • Scooby skin for Demo, plz

  • Claudette fits Velma the most

  • Imagine seeing Scooby Doo running around the map. God I would never ask for anything ever again

  • This.

    Must.

    Happen.

    I will not rest until Scooby-Doo skins/survivors are added to the game.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    If Scooby Doo skins come to game, which character will take which skin? What is your opinion?

    My opinion:

    Daphne - Kate Denson

    Fred - Felix Richter

    Velma - Feng Min

    Shaggy - Dwight Fairfield

    Nah Dwight in a Scooby outfit , ace as shaggy

  • I agree on your picks, maybe i would cast Claudette or Zarina for Velma. Claudette coz she already wear glasses and is super smart, Zarina because as a journalist she would have a good intuitions !

    And Scooby could be Feng, in a variation of her bunny outfit.

  • @Adeloo said:

    I agree on your picks, maybe i would cast Claudette or Zarina for Velma. Claudette coz she already wear glasses and is super smart, Zarina because as a journalist she would have a good intuitions !

    And Scooby could be Feng, in a variation of her bunny outfit.

    Velma and Feng both are nerd and both are small girls. But yes, Zarina also would be good. Because Zarina is adventurer like Velma and they both love searching interesting cases.

  • As long as Demogorgon gets the Scooby Skin.

  • @Mr_Madness said:

    Tbh I would rather have Legendary Skins then an actual DLC.

    Sooooooo many costume baddies to make into legendary skins for Killers.

    Miner Forty-Niner for Trapper

    Ghost of Captain Cutler for DeathSlinger

    Spooky Space Kook for Doctor

    Black Samurai for Oni

    The List goes on

    These are great! I think killer DLC would be more interesting than Myatery Inc. Tbh.

    I'd buy Scooby-Doo skins or characters in a minute (BHVR, you listening?) Lol

  • Nea as scooby doo

  • @Venzhas said:

    Nea as scooby doo

    No. Scooby Doo is not ugly like that

  • I'd prefer they make Shaggy another survivor in a chapter with Matthew Lillard as the model. And the Black Knight Ghost as the killer.

  • Can the sprint burst animation have a run in place starting animation too please?

  • Scooby and Scrappy doo can be a skin for the Twins.

  • Also all the chase music has to be 60's hippy rock. Like The Lovin' Spoonful or Mungo Jerry.