Hook the obsession 4 times in one trial?????

That literally can't happen.


why is it a challenge?

Comments

  • @Dpooly said:

    @glitchboi My point is they aren't encouraging toxic gameplay, people resort to it because they don't wanna challenge themself. I got it second try, no lame 'tactics' (facecamping) required.

    That's why I said it encourages facecamping, it's the easiest way out of it. I never said it forced Plague to facecamp.

  • @glitchboi It doesn't encourage it, people are lazy...huge difference

  • @Dpooly said:

    @glitchboi It doesn't encourage it, people are lazy...huge difference

    Just because you got it on your second try doesn't make it easy to others. But whatever, your opinion, my opinion. Let's agree to disagree.

  • @Dpooly said:

    @glitchboi It doesn't encourage it, people are lazy...huge difference

    People pick the path of least resistance. It's just logical not to walk 100 km (20 hours of nonstop walking) when you can drive that distance (1 hour, maybe). Doesn't make you lazy, makes you smart.

  • @Orion I disagree, but hey, if you wanna make straw man analogies to justify playing scummy..you do you

  • @GannTM said:

    Some of these challenges are so terribly designed. You should be able to do it if you put on Nemesis or Furtive Chase.

    makes me question where they come up with these ideas

  • @Dpooly said:

    @Orion I disagree, but hey, if you wanna make straw man analogies to justify playing scummy..you do you

    Just because you don't like it doesn't make it scummy. Also, not only do I not care about challenges, I haven't played killer in a long time.

  • @Orion Nobody likes being facecamped and doing it as Killer is flatout boring...it's not just me with this opinion. Your second statement is irrelevant.

  • @Dpooly said:

    @Orion Nobody likes being facecamped and doing it as Killer is flatout boring...it's not just me with this opinion. Your second statement is irrelevant.

    @Orion Nobody likes being facecamped and doing it as Killer is flatout boring...it's not just me with this opinion.

    That was a generic "you", I didn't mean you specifically.

    Your second statement is irrelevant.

    It sounded like you were saying I was justifying myself playing like that, hence the second part.

  • All I have to say is that dbd challenges are too much of a challenge like I just want bps can I get something easier

  • I hope you own Oni or Ghostface :D

  • Furtive chase, nemesis, ds, for the people, Etc

  • Thats not in the killer controll tho. And something like that shouldnt be the case.



    And then they complain they get tunneled and blame the killer btw.

  • @uncreative_username said:

    All I have to say is that dbd challenges are too much of a challenge like I just want bps can I get something easier

    Yes, don't do them.

    No one forces you, they are off the main path to complete the tome.

    This challenge is nothing compared to the last plague's one, it is a walk in the park, extremely easy to do with right perks. Can be tricky if you are on 100% base game with no dlcs, but... It is not the main path and can be done by using survivor perks instead (ds, for the people).

    I don't see any issues with it.

1 2 ›