Can you guys relax on the bans??

Specifically aimed at the mods, as the broader community doesn't have the abilities to ban.

Anyway, can you guys like not ban everyone for any little thing please? I feel like every time I look back on any older post/reply to someone I have made, someone is banned like a week later in the same thread.

At first I thought everyone was just messing up, however with how consistently happens I am starting to be convinced there is no way all of these bans are justified because it happens so frequently. (0_0)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • To be fair, you dont know why those persons are banned, because the ban-worthy posting will be deleted as well.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    To be fair, you dont know why those persons are banned, because the ban-worthy posting will be deleted as well.

    This, tbh. A lot of people I've seen that have been jailed of banned were clearly on their way to being aggressive, etc, so I can't say I doubt there are reasons.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    To be fair, you dont know why those persons are banned, because the ban-worthy posting will be deleted as well.

    I do wish the ban-worthy post wasn't deleted from time to time, though.

    If only to sate my morbid curiosity.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2236684#Comment_2236684

    I do wish the ban-worthy post wasn't deleted from time to time, though.

    If only to sate my morbid curiosity.

    Ditto.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    To be fair, you dont know why those persons are banned, because the ban-worthy posting will be deleted as well.

    Correct, but I don't think it can always be fair simply because this is the most bans on any forum I have seen in my life.

  • We'll all join the dead someday. One day when tilting hard enough, or we'll take a troll threads bait. Look towards your future comrades with respect, the ones who fell in a moment of blind unbridled passion. Someday you too will stare at your name with a 'banned' icon.

    Or not I'm not a prophet.

  • @SunderMun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2236684#Comment_2236684

    This, tbh. A lot of people I've seen that have been jailed of banned were clearly on their way to being aggressive, etc, so I can't say I doubt there are reasons.

    I was jailed because I was playing a different game and compared bhvr to said company of that game because I realized that bhvr a at least keeps the community together

    imagine if you didnt have x dlc you couldn't play with certain people on certain maps

  • Closing this up as we do not discuss bans on this forum. We do not ban without reason, and we always give warn & ban reasons to the user. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/137-forum-rules is the full list of forum rules, and there's also information on our escalation process in the upper left sidebar.