Pictures of my friend's dogs
and me petting them because they are good girls.
i have more but theyre on my phone and i am not on my phone right now so i cannot get to them just yet
if people wish to see more doggos i can provide
Tagged:
Mod
and me petting them because they are good girls.
i have more but theyre on my phone and i am not on my phone right now so i cannot get to them just yet
if people wish to see more doggos i can provide
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
he has gained another follower.
Thank you so much for existing, Karu.
(unrelated image of a dog)
They're so cute. Love pet pics. π
This is my pup, she just turned 8 this weekend. She's awesome.
Ah, so many good boy's/girl's in this thread! It fills my heart with such joy!
Here's a picture of my dog, Ginger.
MUST
PET
DOGGOS
we need more pics of doggos!
All those dogs are so gorgeous, I want to cuddle them all!
If anyone asks these didn't come from me :p
My pup loves snuggles. She has gotten me killed quite a few times wanting to climb up and snuggle during a match. π
sacrifice yourself for the doggo. worth it every time
I'll post a picture of my dog...
If I can find her
any luck?
attention: feline overlord is now here to seize all dogs and replace them with the superior pet; cats
this is not a drill.
i shall intervene to ensure they live in harmony
"Say what?!"
Don't worry, I'll talk her into itπ€
no, I had to be somewhere so I didn't get the chance
I'll update you when I find her!
I look forward to it
@GoodBoyKaru
I found her!
She won't look at the camera though :(
sorry for the low image quality, I took this picture on an old phone
she doesn't need to look at the camera for me to know she is an incredibly good girl who deserves all the head pats in the world.
Your kitty is so pretty. I love kitties. π
This was my kitty I had for 18 years, he was awesome. In pic with ps4 controller he's on top of my pup that's snuggling under the blanket because my kitty wasn't about to let anyone get in his way to snuggle with me, especially not a dog. π
Such a precious little bean, I'm sorry he's no longer with you. I've also had a cat that's recently passed so you never know, maybe they're buddies in kitty heavenπ±
Anyways.. since you said nice things about her, she says she'll let you rub her tummy. Let's just hope it's not a trap..
I'm sorry for your loss too, it sucks. π The orange kitty looks like one my kitty would be best buds with.
Your other kitty definitely looks like she loves the belly and chest scratches. I'd totally risk it. π