How to access the PTB?
Yo guys how to get access to PTB? Is there any special things that you need to do to be able to download it or something? Cause I tried just on steam to turn it on or something but nothing happend
Tagged:
Mod
Yo guys how to get access to PTB? Is there any special things that you need to do to be able to download it or something? Cause I tried just on steam to turn it on or something but nothing happend
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it closed today right? It's been 7 days since the PTB started.
So is the new killer out today?
Probably not. That just means there aren't enough people on the PTB to justify keeping it open.
Oh, ok. Never heard of that happening before, but I also haven't played PTB in 3 years so yeah.
No, he'll come out in 14 days.
Alright. Thanks
Not enough people on PTB? I thought many people are still sitting there learning how to play as NE-a or against him
PTB closes when the player number drops under a certain amount, it's usually up for the weekend after it releases and then it's closed.
Time to start saving up BP for the next chapter at this stage for most of our players it seems.
I see, well good thing I already have there almost 500k BP for NE-a but 1 000 000 will be more usefull