These two add ons on blight are really fun and seem to work good together

Iridescent blight tag and shredded notes make it so you almost always have your power available and make it so you use your last token for a hit quite often make a very effective combo.

Because of shredded notes I think this add on is now much more worth running

Comments

  • I'm shocked you didn't say placebo tablet and adrenaline vial.

    (I might actually try that one day if I'm feeling really masochistic)

  • It's a nice combo. I usually play with no Add-ons but there is 1 combo I want to try as well.

    Soul Chemical + Vigo's Journal. Survivors get an "Overcharge" skill check on healing and repair when you enter a 16 metre radius of a Survivor while rushing. Vigo's Journal makes you Undetectable while rushing which should give quite a lot of SC value. It's not that pracical, rather meme'ish but doing meme stuff sometimes is more fun than being serious.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I'm shocked you didn't say placebo tablet and adrenaline vial.

    (I might actually try that one day if I'm feeling really masochistic)

    I am gonna do that right now with monstrus shrine

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I'm shocked you didn't say placebo tablet and adrenaline vial.

    (I might actually try that one day if I'm feeling really masochistic)

    Don't tell them this super op secret Add-on combo. They might try and suff.... I mean, be happy because of how op that combo is.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I'm shocked you didn't say placebo tablet and adrenaline vial.

    (I might actually try that one day if I'm feeling really masochistic)

    The obese Blight build.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I'm shocked you didn't say placebo tablet and adrenaline vial.

    (I might actually try that one day if I'm feeling really masochistic)

    I did it, and I ######### 4ked. I only had whispers for perks, kneel to your new god peasent xD.

    (btw they were all rank 1, 3 of them were pretty solid)

  • @CornMoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2235739#Comment_2235739

    I did it, and I ######### 4ked. I only had whispers for perks, kneel to your new god peasent xD.

    (btw they were all rank 1, 3 of them were pretty solid)

    I'm impressed :p

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I'm shocked you didn't say placebo tablet and adrenaline vial.

    (I might actually try that one day if I'm feeling really masochistic)

    When I'm willing to be whipped, maybe.