Carburetor tuning guide and depth gauge rake on bubba is too op
I move to fast with these add ons, try it out for yourself. I guarantee you will get the easiest 4k of your life
He move even faster than he flash mate
I move to fast with these add ons, try it out for yourself. I guarantee you will get the easiest 4k of your life
He move even faster than he flash mate
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is very poorly executed bait, both of these addons slow you down while using the chainsaw.
Not even sure what you're trying to do here though, because that's not even that much of a meme build. It's completely possible to win with it.
I have easy 4ks without addons.
It is not really bait it is more sarcasm
These add ons make you move even slower than %110 speed I believe
While using the chainsaw. I haven't seen how much it slows you down.
Lol
That's the Burger King Bubba build. He's had too much award-winning chili.
I love playing Fat Bubba.
Those two add-ons actually give him ultra slowdown. It basically makes him old Bubba, but slowwwwww and with a long duration. It's still pretty fun tho.
Obviously
Yeah, I could not stop laughing when playing it. I did not know how bad it was before I actually played with it. I thought it could be quite good but nah xD
Most terrifying is bubba with carborator and purple chilly and 3 pwyf stacks. Only 1 gets used because of carborator. So now you got a speedy boi with a super long saw.
That's one schlong of a saw if ya ask me.