Blast mine
Right. So what I'm getting from this is bring every perk that damages generators for us. Got it /s
Right. So what I'm getting from this is bring every perk that damages generators for us. Got it /s
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sigh
here we go: complaining about a perk thatβs not even live yet. π
you can only use it once.
yeah when killers get stunned and blidend they will wait out the trap it happend on ptb
im not complaining. this is more of a joke forum I just decided to make
Oh my mistake. The joke flew right over me
its ok. is there some sort of way to let forum members know your joking because I should probably add this
its another perk that's better at tier 1...
Can't wait to try and use this perk only to run into ruin/undying every match
π‘
lol, not going to lie... this perks seems super fun to play around with, but I'm definitely going back to Nurse for a while till it calms down.
How? The trap deactivates as soon as it is kicked. At tier 1, if the killer knows you've trapped it, they don't have to wait as long for the trap to deactivate itself.
One thing about that mine: When I watched it from the position of the killer and it went off, I think the gen then needed to be kicked again to actually regress it. So that mine seemed to stun the killer, and even then not start regression.
Is that intentional?
Add a /s to the end of your post to make it clear that it was sarcasm or at least meant to be taken in jest.
hell yeah it does
thanks
well at tier 1 you have more leeway on when u want to use it
That's where Counterforce comes into play
Not really, you get to decide the exact moment you use it at all tiers, tier 3 simply lasts longer if the killer doesn't decide to kick the gen the second he gets over to it.
to me id rather use it when a killer gets to me at a gen, cause most killers at that high of gen progression usually choose to kick it, and with less time on a gen i can get it back faster if it happens not to be used
Oh god... Killers are now whining about Blast Mine... This is where we are at now... π
its a joke
Ahh okay. I'm stupid lol. I walked right into that one.π
yeah its fine. I didn't put /s until just recently so yeah its fine.