This is why survivors need to have a higher skill floor

hackusations edited.png

So to keep it brief, yesterday I played against a survivor squad and clapped their cheeks (I believe I was playing bubba at the time) and they were not good at hiding. So afterward I get this lovely series of Hackusations because 'I'm soo experienced you must have cheated because no way you could use your brain and find me!'


This needs to stop, Survivors. Some of you guys aren't as clever as you think and you aren't as good at hiding as you think. With thousands of hours of experience it is not hard to find someone hiding. Seriously guys, it's getting old. It's not cheating every time someone does something you can't do.

Comments

  • They’re salty they lost, and they’re falsely accusing you of something which is wrong but can we please just stop with the “one side bad and other side good” [BAD WORD]. It’s really getting annoying.

  • @GannTM said:

    They’re salty they lost, and they’re falsely accusing you of something which is wrong but can we please just stop with the “one side bad and other side good” bullshit. It’s really getting annoying.

    It's the side always slinging salt and being generally jerks. I call it as I see it; those 97 pages of comments aren't from angry Killers.

  • @FrndlyChnswSalzmn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2231007#Comment_2231007

    It's the side always slinging salt and being generally jerks. I call it as I see it; those 97 pages of comments aren't from angry Killers.

    I play both sides at red ranks equally and I can safely say that I’ve had killers get just as salty. I just had a Bubba flame me or running MoM. ######### happens, just because you see one side do it doesn’t mean that they’re the bad side.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2231011#Comment_2231011

    I play both sides at red ranks equally and I can safely say that I’ve had killers get just as salty. I just had a Bubba flame me or running MoM. ######### happens, just because you see one side do it doesn’t mean that they’re the bad side.

    Do they come to your profile to call you a cheater? Show me.

  • @FrndlyChnswSalzmn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2231018#Comment_2231018

    Do they come to your profile to call you a cheater? Show me.

    No they don’t but it looks like you just got unlucky one time. Those specific survivors are ######### but saying that “survivors are bad and need to have a higher skill ceiling” creates another us vs them war and we already have enough of that on the forums.

  • @FrndlyChnswSalzmn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2231018#Comment_2231018

    Do they come to your profile to call you a cheater? Show me.

    I had multiple killers dm me and insult me stop having narrow mind it's not about which side u play it's about what kind of human being u are being survivor main and killer main isn't personality trait it's the role u enjoy the most and there's botj good and bad ppl on both sides anyone claiming different is delusional

  • Like the other guy said, stop creating Us vs Them posts. Yeah, its annoying when people to go your profile and accuse you of hacking but guess what? Both sides do that. I've had messages from Killers telling me to kms because I had the audacity to loop them for a long time. Likewise, I've also gotten messages from survivors accusing me of hacks when I find them in a crappy hiding spot.

  • Skill floor, not ceiling. Ceiling is the highest level of play (note that the ceiling is always at the top).


  • @Orion said:

    Skill floor, not ceiling. Ceiling is the highest level of play (note that the ceiling is always at the top).

    Fair.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2231020#Comment_2231020

    I had multiple killers dm me and insult me stop having narrow mind it's not about which side u play it's about what kind of human being u are being survivor main and killer main isn't personality trait it's the role u enjoy the most and there's botj good and bad ppl on both sides anyone claiming different is delusional

    In 3,319 hours played I have had ZERO Killers come to my profile to talk #########. Not counting DM's, because console has no other way to communicate, unlike PC. DM's is the equivalent of endgame chat trash talking; I don't care about that. I don't even actually care about the insult inherent in a hackusation. What I care about is the entitlement Survivors (and it is mainly Survivors) have. They simply cannot accept defeat and cannot grasp the idea that they may not be very good.