Challenge for the community

Win 10 games in a row under following conditions.

  • Clown
  • No addons
  • No perks
  • You can only hit people when there intoxicated by your power
  • 4k or 3k with hatch escape

Comments

  • I would argue your criteria for a "win" is too narrow.

  • Maybe after rank reset.

  • And what is the point of this? Why limiting yourself to that amount?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    And what is the point of this? Why limiting yourself to that amount?


  • I wouldn't be able to play clown 10 times in a row even with strong perks and add ons

  • So, basically make a new account, buy the dlc and play 10 games at rank 20.

    What's the purpose anyway?

  • @Bwsted said:

    So, basically make a new account, buy the dlc and play 10 games at rank 20.

    What's the purpose anyway?

    why buing when you can familysher it and get all the dlc's

    edit : atlest my friend told me that how it works

  • @Mistikus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2230373#Comment_2230373

    why buing when you can familysher it and get all the dlc's

    edit : atlest my friend told me that how it works

    Implying that I have family or friends WidePeepoSad

  • I think i can already hear TheClownIsKing rushing to their console, chugging several energy drinks and getting ready to do this with their eyes closed


    EDIT: Karu pointed out CIK is a console player, so i changed it, thanks bud :)

  • Challenge accepted, I am not sure when I'll do it but I marked your thread so I remember. I'll probably play it tomorrow evening when I have more time.

  • @TheClownIsKing We need the professional to do this.

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    I think i can already hear TheClownIsKing rushing to their computer, chugging several energy drinks and getting ready to do this with their eyes closed

    Cik is ps4/ps5 iirc

  • Thanks for the encouragement, but even at my Clown peak I think this challenge is nigh impossible. Not so much achieving wins under those conditions (because I’ve slaughtered teams previously while add on less or perk less, or meme’d with nothing else equipped but monstrous shrine or Zanshin or mindbreaker), but successfully achieving that 10 times consecutively is way too much of a stretch.

  • Also....

    As far as I’m concerned, Party Bottles are mandatory when choosing to not use other add ons.

    Those survivors need to celebrate receiving their smack in the face.