Killer perk buffs (Blight-Trickster)
Dragons grip-reduce the cooldown to 80/70/60 seconds
Hex Blood Flavor-When a survivor is hit by a basic attack or special attack pallets within 32 meters of your location are held in place for 20/25/30 seconds. Shows the auras of blocked pallets. Removed the cooldown
Hoarder-Survivors reveal there location and aura for 5 seconds when they interact with a chest or pick up an item within 64/96/128 meters from your location. The trial begins with 2 additional chests the items from the 2 chests are common items
Oppression- reduce the cooldown to 80/70/60 seconds
Coup De Grace-each time a generator is complete or you hook a survivor gain a token, Press the active button to consume a token to increase your next lunge distance and speed by 80/90/100%
Hex crowd control-The entity blocks a window permanently when a survivor performs a rushed vault through it. Up to 1/2/3 windows can be blocked at once. If 1/2/3 windows are blocked and a survivor vaults another window the oldest blocked window will unblock itself
No way out-After hooking a survivor for the first time, gain a token. When the exit gates are powered the entity blocks both exit gate switches for 28 seconds, plus an additional 4/6/8 seconds for each token in your possession.
these are my buffs to these perks from Blight to Trickster. What are your thoughts? How would you buff these perks?
Comments
I like these ideas, me likey.
These are all great, but Blood Favor just shouldn't be a hex at all.
And it should have a cooldown, even if it's a negligibly short one.
I think it should be because Undying synergies with blood flavor and with my version with no cooldown it would be overpowered to block pallets every time you hit someone with your attacks therefore making it actually be worthy of being a hex perk
A big part of the reason Blood Favor sucks is because 16m doesn't stop survivors from using pallets on the next tile over; it'll only stop a survivor from dropping a pallet on you that they were camping or unsuccessfully running towards. Increasing the range to 32m actually does a lot for the concept by weakening any loop the survivor tries to run to rather than weakening the loop they're running away from. I'd tentatively think the buffed version is worthy of being a hex, though I'd want to see how it plays first.
Really like all of these! Except for perhaps Crowd Control? I think I'd rather increase the time a window is blocked so that looping around a longer structure doesn't wait out the perk. So like 30 seconds instead of 14. Making it a few windows at a time sounds great on paper, but SWFs would be in a great position to bypass the perk by having teammates fast vault nearby windows while the killer's in a chase and removing the block on demand.
I'd also be fine with seeing Coup changed back to 100% lunge, no speed boost necessary.
Thank you now I understand the issue with SWF how 1 survivor can vault on the other side of the map as your chasing so the windows near the person I’m chasing doesn’t get blocked but that’s not a problem because there not doing gens there wasting time and that’s a good thing you want them to waste time to either find the totem or waste your own time
Thank you. Which one is your favorite buff?
Hmm... hard question. Probably the Crowd Control one, 10 seconds has cucked me a lot lol.
I agree!